Sheraton Desert Oasis Villa
Sheraton Desert Oasis Villa
**Note the offered week of February 10-17, 2023 is SuperBowl VLII, being played at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, AZ. That same week, one block from this home, The Phoenix Open Golf Tournament will be held as well.**
***Images representative of typical resort residence, but décor and furnishings can vary, as well as views***
The Sheraton Desert Oasis is the premier destination for all things luxury in Scottsdale, Arizona. Relax and recharge before a day of recreation in this beautifully appointed two-bedroom lockoff villa boasting sweeping views of its surrounding Sonoran Desert landscape from a private balcony or patio.
This expansive 1290 square foot residence combines a one-bedroom premium villa and a one-bedroom villa with separate entrances but with an adjoining door, if desired, for privacy. The premium villa is approximately 790 square feet and offers an expansive living area complete with a full-size sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, HDTVs, Blu-ray™ player, a Bose® sound system, and a washer and dryer. Here, guests can enjoy a fully equipped kitchen complete with granite countertops and a cozy breakfast bar. The master bedroom is a retreat within itself, featuring a King-sized Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® bed, whirlpool tub, and an additional gas fireplace.
Just a few steps away, you will find the elegantly appointed 500 square foot one-bedroom villa that hosts a beautiful living and dining area complete with a full-sized sleeper sofa, cable TV, hidden wall safe, washer and dryer, as well as a fully-equipped kitchenette. The master bedroom provides a queen-sized Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® bed, cable TV, and Whirlpool jacuzzi tub/shower combo.
Encounter endless amenities at Sheraton Desert Oasis, from a 4,500 sq. ft. heated swimming pool and poolside cabanas to waterfalls and a private spa grotto. Work up a sweat in the fitness center or take the kids to the video rental library to end the day with a feel-good movie. Gather together for an afternoon lunch at one of the barbeque grills before you tee off at TPC Scottsdale or explore the natural beauty of Tonto National Forest. Everything you need for a magical and memorable vacation is here in Arizona!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1290 square feet, 120 square meters
King and King
8 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
35 minutes by car
Peaceful Sonoran Desert landscape
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Scottsdale Wine Trail - Old Town Scottsdale is a hub for tasting rooms from some of the state’s most acclaimed vineyards and craft breweries. Spend your evening sampling the fruits of their labor!
- Old Town - Discover Scottsdale’s beginnings in Historic Old Town, browse the galleries of the Arts District, shop along Fifth Avenue or discover the energy of the Entertainment District.
- TPC Scottsdale - One of Scottsdale’s finest public, desert-style golf courses. Play where the pros play – you can almost hear the crowds cheering on the infamous 16th hole.
- Echo Canyon Summit Trail - An advanced hiking trail with wildflowers and desert formations.
Places of Interest
- Tonto National Forest - Explore 3 million acres of rugged and spectacularly beautiful country, with cact and desert terrain.
- Museum of the West - This Old Town gem celebrates the pioneer spirit of the American West through changing exhibitions of fine art, rare historic artifacts and cultural treasures.
- Desert Botanical Garden - The Garden’s five paved thematic trails introduce you to thousands of arid-land plants from around the world.
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center - If you have kids, this is a great way to introduce them to the wonders of wildlife conservation!
- Roka Akor - Truly one of the best places for steak in Scottsdale, this eatery offers top-quality Japanese-inspired cuisine.