The Cottages and Overlook at Bella Vista Estate
The Cottages and Overlook at Bella Vista Estate
With the most amazing view in Colorado, the magnificent Bella Vista Estate in Steamboat offers its guests an authentic Colorado retreat, exuding serenity and seclusion in a sprawling landscape. This mountainous paradise includes three separate living spaces—The Overlook, the Lower Cottage, and the Upper Cottage—with enough room to accommodate 14 guests amongst seven bedrooms. Kick back, relax, and enjoy all the amazing amenities and features at Bella Vista!
The Upper and Lower Cottages feature a unique layout with room enough for eight to ten guests. The Lower Cottage has two bedrooms and is perfect for senior guests in your party as there are no stairs, and it offers a newly updated, ADA-compliant bathroom. The bright and welcoming Upper Cottage features two bedrooms, a cozy, wood-burning fireplace, and a patio overlooking the valley. Each has a separate entrance, allowing multiple families to stay together but still have their privacy. With amenities such as charming kitchen and dining areas and comfortable seating areas, you’ll be completely immersed in alpine elegance.
Perched on the second story, the Overlook serves as its own separate living space and provides the most breathtaking viewpoint of the valley and sunsets. Recently remodeled and offering three bedrooms, the Overlook provides the seclusion that you might be looking for during your mountain getaway. With high, vaulted ceilings and panoramic windows, you’ll love the meditative, natural feel of the space. The Overlook provides an open-concept living, dining, and kitchen space, along with an expansive deck that’s perfect for taking in the valley and mountain vistas.
Bella Vista Estate is an absolute natural paradise, built for entertaining and featuring exquisite timbered elements that give a rustic appeal to the space. With seven amazing bedrooms split amongst the three distinct living spaces, you and your guests will have more than enough room to spread out and relax after a long day spent on the slopes or hiking through the mountains.
You’ll love Bella Vista Estate and all the mountain excellence it has to offer, but make sure you take advantage of the amazing location and surrounding areas. From the ski lifts to fine dining and luxury shopping, Steamboat provides a breathtaking mountain setting that welcomes you with open arms. Restaurants and galleries await along Main Street, and in the summer, the gorgeous Yampa River Botanic Park is a must-visit for bike riding. Steamboat Springs offers a more laidback approach to the mountain getaway, allowing you to unwind in an idyllic mountain setting. Make sure you don’t miss out on the natural hot springs the city is named for.
Bella Vista Estate welcomes all groups! You’ll love this one-of-a-kind private estate, perfect for an unforgettable getaway!
*Please note that the Lodge at Bella Vista Estate is undergoing renovations and is not included as accommodations in this listing, and the outdoor pool and tennis court are seasonal amenities that are only available between June and September.*
Private Residence with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Full
14 guests maximum
Yampa Valley Regional Airport (HDN), Denver International Airport (DEN)
40 minutes by car (HDN), 3 hours by car (DEN)
Mountain, lake, and valley views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Steamboat Ski Resort (10 minute drive) - One of the largest ski resorts in Colorado, you'll love gliding down these powdery slopes.
- Grizzle-T Dog Sledding (25 minute drive) - Drive .a sled team of real Alaskan huskies!
- Steamboat Scenic Gondola Rides (10 minute drive) - There's no better way to see Steamboat that from the gondola!
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs (30 minute drive) - Take a dip in this collection of natural hot springs outside the city.
- Saddleback Ranch (35 minute drive) - Join the morning cattle drive or take a scenic horseback ride through stunning scenery.
Places of Interest
- Fish Creek Falls (20 minute drive) - Visitors enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, and picnicking in this example of true alpine wilderness.
- Yampa River Botanic Park (15 minute drive) - A six acre gem of ponds, berms, and over 40 gardens.
- Laundry (15 minute drive) - This rustic-chic is perfect for an intimate evening dining on small bites and tasty cocktails.
- Lake Catamount (10 minute drive) - Enjoy swimming, sailing, hiking, and more at Lake Catamount!
- The BARley (10 minute drive) - This craft brew oasis is great for a relaxing drink after a day on the mountain.
A MemberJanuary 2023
The Cottages at Bella Vista were a great place to be based out of. The cottages sit on a very private property with amazing views of the valley. We enjoyed the quiet location and the fact that town the ski resort are not far.. about 15 minutes or less. We really enjoyed the town of Steamboat, the skiing was great ! The staff at Bella Vista was attentive and all was really perfect. ”