North Beach Designer Flat
North Beach Designer Flat
Welcome to North Beach—San Francisco's "Little Italy"—teeming with trattorias, boutiques, coffee and gelato shops, and a lively nightlife scene. This two-bedroom designer flat enjoys one of the best locations in all of the city and is within walking distance to some of North Beach's finest establishments, landmarks, and attractions. It features a small rear yard and a lovely rear porch patio where guests can revel in stunning city views.
This newly renovated residence is styled in brand new chic furnishings and decor. It boasts a modern kitchen with new quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances, including a five-burner stove, for the nights that you aren't trying out the five-star restaurants and cafés just minutes away. The living room has a brand new laser projector to enjoy TV shows, movies, and whatever streaming entertainment you'd like. High-speed WiFi is included throughout.
Wake up from your restful night's sleep and enjoy espresso and cappuccinos from the Nespresso machine in the kitchen. The primary suite has a queen-size bed, a large closet, and a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. The second bedroom also offers a queen-size bed and features a sitting area, closet, and a work desk with seating for two. The velvet sofa in the living room doubles as a sleeper that can accommodate an additional two guests.
Just a few blocks away, you'll find some of the city's most significant neighborhoods and iconic attractions, including Washington Square Park, Chinatown, Coit Tower, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard St., Ghiradelli Square, Pier 39, and so much more! Likewise, it's an easy walk or short bus ride to downtown, the Financial District, the Embarcadero, and beyond!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 900 square feet, 84 square meters
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
25 minutes by car
Beautiful city skyline views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- San Francisco Zoo
- Catch a San Francisco Giants game at Oracle Park
- Wildlife viewing
Places of Interest
- Washington Square (less than a 5 minute walk) — Historic park with a lawn the size of a city block, featuring festivals & free movie nights.
- Chinatown San Francisco (5 minute drive) — Iconic area with the largest assembly of Chinese eateries, shops & cultural events outside of Asia.
- Fishermans Wharf (5 minute drive) — Bustling waterfront area with seafood restaurants, shopping, an aquarium, sea lions & ferry tours.
- PIER 39 (5 minute drive) — Bustling bayside pier featuring scenic views, sea-lion sightings, eateries, shops & entertainment.
- Golden Gate Park (20 minute drive) — The city's 1,000-ac. oasis draws hikers, bikers, art lovers & music fans.
Charles O.August 2022
Welcoming home in a great location.
Due to some scheduling issues, we weren’t all able to make it, but those that did had a wonderful time and really enjoy this home and its location. Thank you for your hospitality!”