Come experience the conviviality of Park City for yourself when you nest at this remarkable three-story townhome situated in the exclusive Fairway Springs neighborhood. Just paces away from the Frostwood Gondola, this three-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath townhome boasts unobstructed views of Canyons Golf Course and the expansive mountain range surrounding Canyons Resort.
The layout of this nearly 1,900 square foot townhome is designed to accommodate up to eight guests and features a private hot tub and two covered balconies with gorgeous vistas. The main living area is an open concept with plenty of room for everyone to mingle between the kitchen, dining, and living rooms. The gourmet kitchen has everything one could need to explore their culinary desires and is detailed with quartz countertops and high-end appliances, including a six-burner gas stove, large built-in fridge, and wine fridge. While the chefs are busy in the kitchen, have a beverage at the large island and dining table, or kick back and relax in the living room while enjoying the built-in fireplace and smart TV. Better yet, let the grill masters work their magic on the covered balcony, which comes equipped with two outdoor heaters.
Retire to any of three tastefully arranged bedrooms, each outfitted with a smart TV. The luxurious top-floor master suite offers a king bed, a cozy sitting area with a fireplace and twin sleeper sofa, and a private covered balcony with great views. It dons a lavish ensuite with a double vanity, jetted tub, and walk-in shower with bench seating. Two more bedrooms are located on the ground floor—one of which offers a queen bed and direct access to the hot tub, while the other has two twin beds. The guest bathroom is configured with a double vanity and a walk-in shower, while a half bath adds convenience.
Additional perks of this incredible townhome include complimentary Wi-Fi, two washer/dryer sets, and ample parking for three vehicles—one in the private garage and two in the heated driveway.
The property flaunts an unbeatable location close to biking and hiking trails and great dining and entertainment options around Park City. When you’re not skiing and snowboarding throughout nearby Park City, Deer Valley, and Utah Olympic Park, take the Gondola to the base of Canyons Village for endless fun—or spend the day exploring Historic Main Street and nearby state parks!
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1885 square feet, 176 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
35 minutes by car
Unobstructed views of Canyons Golf and the expansive mountain range surrounding Canyons Resort
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Canyons Golf
- Mountain biking
- Park City Alpine Slide
- Rafting, kayaking & tubing along Provo River
- Park Silly Sunday Market
- Sundance Film Festival
- Kimball Arts Festival
Places of Interest
- Canyons Village at Park City (5 minute drive) — Ski resort hub for lodging & dining.
- Park City Mountain (10 minute drive) — Renowned resort with skiing, snowboarding & other activities, plus hotels, restaurants & shops.
- Utah Olympic Park (10 minute drive) — Sprawling park built for the 2002 Olympics featuring ski jumps, bobsled rides, a zip line & museums.
- Deer Valley Resort (15 minute drive) — Ranked among the top ski resorts in North America, known for its upscale amenities.
- Historic Main Street (15 minute drive) — Known for its one-of-a-kind restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, and more.
- Kimball Art Center (10 minute drive) — Gallery displaying works as well as hosting educational art programs & other events.
- Rockport State Park (20 minute drive) — Year-round activities centered around Rockport Reservoir include fishing, boating & camping.
- Wasatch Mountain State Park (30 minute drive) — Scenic preserve offering 2 golf courses, trails for horseback riding, plus winter sports & camping.