Treat yourself to this warm LOFT in Rome, a renovated property ideally located in the old side of vibrant Trastevere neighborhood !
Enjoy this stone-wood-glass-iron casted architecture realized inside a popular 1600’s building. Quiet and privacy downtown, walking distance to almost everything ! You're sure to make the most of the Eternal City !
Sleeping 4 guests, this charming place has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Perfect for couples and small group of friends !
With a unique decoration that mixes ultra modern elements with raw materials, this apartment is spread over two levels, which provides spaciousness and privacy.
The center of this apartment is the kitchen, integrated with the lounge, where you can rest, or chat while cooking or enjoying meals delivered by near-by delicious restaurants !
In all rooms, you will notice the beautiful contrast between the old wooden support beams, with the modern finishes in glass and steel.
Thanks to the privileged location, from this apartment you will access in minutes many of the city's best attractions, such as the Pantheon, Jewish Ghetto and Isola Tiberina (3 mins away!) or Campo dei Fiori, Parlamento, Coliseum, Vatican City, Galleria Borghese and Trevi Fountain, among others within a walking distance!
Immediately upon leaving this property you will be delighted by the surroundings.
While the Centro Storico – the old town of Rome – is largely dominated by the ancient world, the Renaissance or the Baroque, the narrow streets, and small squares of Trastevere also conceal many witnesses from medieval times: towers, churches, and palaces!
When night falls, the neighborhood changes and Trastevere becomes one of the most popular linchpins of Roman nightlife. Here Romans of all ages frolic and meet visitors from all over the world. Especially in Piazza Trilussa in front of the Ponte Sisto on the banks of the Tiber or Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere – one of the most special places in Rome.
Private Residence with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2475 square feet, 230 square meters
Other and Other
4 guests maximum
Rome Fiumicino Airport
35 minutes by car
Streets of old Trastevere neighborhood.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- This Loft is already in Trastevere - Visit the most fun and picturesque neighborhood of Rome. It is a perfect area to wander through the maze of narrow streets of Rome, with lively nightlife!
- Colle de Gianicolo: This hill is located next to the neighborhood of Trastevere and if you have the time and energy, the tough hike up the hill is worth the effort for the great view of Rome you will have!
- Fontanone (nickname of this Fountain)overlooking Rome from the way to Gianicolo (15/25 mins walk)
- Chiesa di S. Pietro in Montorio, discover the area where Saint Peter has been crucified (25/25 mins walk)
- Jewish Ghetto and its amazing restaurants (5 mins walk)
- Campo dei Fiori, flower market, restaurants and bars (8/12 mins walk)
Places of Interest
- Vatican City (25 minutes walking) - Visit the Vatican Museums and the fantastic Sistine Chapel featuring the wonderful Last Judgement, painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512.
- Visit Galleria Borghese (20 minutes drive), Rome's finest Art Gallery home to a wonderful collection of Renaissance art masterpieces.
- Admire the Trevi Fountain (15 minutes walk), wonderful example of Baroque architecture, famous for appearing in the classic movie La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni.
- The Pantheon (8/10 minutes walk), a wonderful example of classical architecture, was built by the Emperor Hadrian between 118 and 125 A.D.
- Immerse yourselves in Ancient Rome visiting the Roman Forum and the wonderful Coliseum (5/15 minutes walk), also known as, the Flavian Amphiteatre, built in 72 AD under Emperor Vespasian.
- Piazza Santa Cecilia and the amazing Basilica (3 mins walk). Pasta “Cacio e Pepe” da “Roma Sparita” an absolute must.
- All the charme of Isola Tiberina (3 mins walk)
- Teatro Marcello (cross Isola Tiberina, 5 mins walk)
- Porta Portese Market (Sundays, 5 mins walk)
- Church of Santa Maria in Trastevere, visit the church and mosaics and enjoy the vibe strolling the square of this notorious melting pot.
- Circo Massimo & Colle Palatino, jog around the ancient Roman race track and visit the Emperor’s Villa near-by (8 mins walk)
- Tevere River sideways, walk or jog along the river. Stairs to go down (3 mins walk)
- Pantheon. The Roman jewelry and the marvelous grave of Italian kings (10 mins walk)