Hyde Beach House High-Rise
Hyde Beach House High-Rise
The Hyde Beach House rises 43 stories above South Florida's Intracoastal Waterway, offering luxe accommodations and premium beach-inspired amenities that impress even the most discerning travelers. Just minutes from Hollywood Beach's most enticing activities and attractions, this lavish residential-style resort has everything you need for a pleasant stay—a state-of-the-art fitness center; beach club access; concierge service; tennis, racquetball, and half basketball courts; a restaurant bar with poolside service; and a 6th-floor infinity-edge pool and activity deck movie theater.
Featuring contemporary European furniture and a mix of natural wood and stone elements, this 1,315 square foot two-bedroom residence is a stylish place to call home. As you step foot inside, you'll notice the spacious open floor plan, which contains a fully-equipped kitchen, chic dining area, and a pristine living room. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology like a wall-mounted Smart TV and high-speed WiFi, the living room has a floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door that opens to your private terrace with spectacular waterfront views.
Promising a wonderful night's rest, this residence's sleeping configurations include a stunning master bedroom with a king-size bed, a second bedroom with two queen beds, and a pull-out sofa for two guests. There are two full bathrooms with glass showers, and one also features a separate soaking tub. For added convenience, you also have an in-suite washer and dryer.
At Hyde Beach House, fun and entertainment are around every corner! Boost your heart rate playing tennis, basketball, or racquetball, then tempt your tastebuds with hand-crafted, beach-inspired cocktails and a diverse array of delicious cuisine at Costera Sunset Bar & Grill (offering poolside service). Be sure to make your way to the 6th floor, where you'll discover not only an outdoor movie theater but also an expansive pool deck with semiprivate cabanas and a glistening infinity-edge pool.
Hyde Beach House sits just steps from beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches and is located within a short driving distance to the fabulous Hollywood Beach Broadwalk—named one of America's Best Beach Boardwalks by Travel + Leisure magazine. There are two state parks nearby for all things outdoor-minded, from boating, swimming, and fishing to walking and biking. Round out your trip by indulging in some retail therapy at the luxury shops of Aventura Mall and Bal Harbour Shops.
Resort Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1315 square feet, 123 square meters
King and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
25 minutes by car
Exceptional ocean views
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
$40 resort fee
$30 valet fee
Activities of Interest
- Biking and rollerblading
- Jet ski and boat rentals
Places of Interest
- Aventura Mall (15 minute drive) — Chic 3-story mall features luxe designer shops, dining & a theater, plus an interactive playground.
- Bal Harbour Shops (25 minute drive) — Swanky shopping mall features luxury designer shops & chic eateries amid landscaped gardens & ponds.
- Hollywood Beach Broadwalk (10 minute drive) — Over 50 restaurants, 30 shops & 3 parks line this historic broadwalk with an old timey vibe.
- Dr. Von D. Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park (15 minute drive) — Family-friendly park with swimming, fishing, boating & diving. Home to wild birds & sea turtles.
- Gulfstream Park Racing (10 minute drive) — This sizable venue for horse racing features a casino, shopping center, lodging, dining & more.
- Oleta River State Park (20 minute drive) — At just over a thousand acres, this natural oasis — Florida's largest urban park — is a haven for mountain bikers, paddlers, anglers and swimmers.
- Anne Kolb Nature Center (15 minute drive) — Nature reserve with walking & paddling trails through mangroves, an aquarium & an observation tower.