Manor House Fijndraai Estate
The Fijndraai Estate is a fully operational boutique farm with an equestrian center and beautiful vineyards. The stunning Manor House was recently renovated and tastefully decorated. Sleeping 8 guests, in 4 bedrooms this outstanding property is a delight for those looking for a break from the city, enjoying the countryside with style.
The property is located on a vast plot of land, with a thoroughbred stud facility and vast vineyards and olive groves, where you can taste fine Mediterranean-style wines and olive oil.
Each room has a spacious en-suite bathroom. The property has a fully equipped kitchen, with a lounge and dining area. The outdoor patio leads to the pool, with plenty of sitting and sunbath areas, where you can enjoy picturesque views.
This is the ideal tranquil escape yet close to all the attractions of the surrounding area (easily accessible via the main motorways). The estate is located between Stellenbosch and Somerset West, approximately 30 min from Cape Town and 15 minutes from the nearest beach. Cape Town International Airport is a quick 30-minute drive away.
Ideally situated amongst some of the most renowned wine farms in the country, visitors are left with endless options for dining and day trips. The Estate is child-friendly, access controlled, and extremely safe with a nighttime security guard.
Estate with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 10200 square feet, 948 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Cape Town International Airport
30 minutes by car
Helderberg Mountains, vineyards, olive orchards, dams, stables, and paddocks with TB racehorses. Table mountain in the distance
There is a weekly fee of €700 to be paid on site which covers daily house-keeping.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wine Tours! Try the good South African wine, as this region is one of the biggest producers in the country!
- Lovely Hike paths and many outdoors sports possibilities
- Kayaking, Paddle boarding, Surfing, Snorkeling, Sailing
Places of Interest
- Found within Table Mountain National Park (which encompasses other top attractions like Boulders Beach and the Cape of Good Hope), Table Mountain - the city's most recognizable landmark.
- Slangkop Point Lighthouse, the tallest cast iron lighthouse on the South African coast. The views are stunning!
- South Africa boasts a flourishing wine industry, churning out crisp whites and robust reds. Constantia Valley is located about 10.5 miles south of central Cape Town.