Oasis del Sol
Oasis del Sol Luxury
Welcome to La Quinta! A true oasis in the desert, this gorgeous home is located on an oversized lot overlooking the 8th Green on the Nicklaus Tournament Course on the prestigious PGA West. Ideal for families, couples, and friends, there are four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms that will allow you to feel at home amongst the palms.
As you walk through the iron gates of the home, past the one-bedroom Casita, you will find the first lovely private exterior retreat in the courtyard with a delightful rock-waterfall pond. Continue along the stone path to the backyard patio with water cascading into the saltwater pool from the stone wall, an overflowing Jacuzzi, and swim-up bar stools. Dine al fresco at the eight-person table, or stretch out under the sun on one of the loungers or covered sofa sectional. The views of the distant mountains will have you peacefully content under the desert sky.
Head back inside, where you will find an open living space with high ceilings and a beautiful patio and pool view through the floor-to-ceiling windows and doors. There are two living areas for your enjoyment. Cozy up in front of the gas fireplace with a glass of wine or stream your favorite show on the new 65” OLED wall-mounted Smart TV. There is a kid-friendly game collection you are more than welcome to choose from to spend the night laughing with your loved ones. Adjacent to the TV area is a sunken wet bar, ideal for entertaining and well stocked with new barware for both inside and outside use.
Just like the wet bar, the gourmet kitchen was designed for entertaining. Prep your meals on the large island and cook on the gas stove and dual ovens. All kitchenware, dinnerware, and glassware are new, including stainless steel Calphalon pots and pans. Eat at the kitchen counters or dine at the formal dining table with seating for eight. Enjoy filtered water in both kitchen sinks and the ice-maker in the full-size refrigeration that has an ice maker. Stop by the grocery store for some Keurig Pods, or try the Drip Coffee maker with a reusable mesh filter.
Each bedroom offers comfort, space, and an en suite bathroom. The spacious master bedroom has a California King Bed, sitting area, a new smart TV, a walk-in closet, and sliding glass doors that lead to the jacuzzi and pool. The Master ensuite has separate vanities, a walk-in shower, a sunken tub, and a private toilet. The second guest bedroom has a queen bed and an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. French doors open up to the courtyard rockfall. The third guest bedroom is a bunk room with a queen bed and a built-in loft with two twin mattresses accommodating four comfortably.
The charming Casita is separate from the main house with a private entrance. The ideal extra space has a California king bed, a new smart TV, and an en suite bathroom.
Beyond the home, La Quinta and its surrounding areas provide beautiful places to explore. Old Town La Quinta is delightful, with outstanding dining and shopping options. Set out to Palm Springs for the day and tour the exciting museums and iconic mid-century modern architecture.
When feeling exceptionally adventurous, head out into the Joshua Tree National Forest for a day filled with mountainous views, wildlife viewing, and a day to remember in the desert forest.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3375 square feet, 314 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Other
10 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
45 minutes by car
Overlooking the 8th Green & a lovely lake on the Nicklaus Tournament Course
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- ATV Tours
- La Quinta Brewing Co
Places of Interest
- Joshua Tree National Park (45 minute drive)— Over one million acres of spectacular Mojave and Colorado desert landscape provide dramatic views plus hiking, rock climbing, picnicking and great opportunites for painting and picture taking.
- Palm Springs Art Museum (45 minute drive)— Desert's art museum offers European & Native American works, a theater, outdoor space, cafe & more.
- The Gardens of El Paseo (25 minute drive)— A superb collection of the more thatn 45 upscale shops and fine restaurants in a lush oasis in tune with the natural desert landscape.
- Indian Canyons (55 minute drive)— Palm, Andreas and Murray canyons have been described as a recreational oasis with indigenous flora and fauna that can be observed along foot and equestrian trails.
- Old Town La Quinta (10 minute drive)— Quaint development with Renaissance-inspired architecture, plus upmarket boutiques & eateries.
- The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens (30 minute drive)— Non-profit zoo and desert botanical garden home to over 500 animals representing over 150 species; Rated 10 Best Zoos in the US by Condé Nast Traveler.
- Sunnylands (30 minute drive) — Sunnylands is in a desert environment, home to various plants and wildlife. Stroll the gardens, relax on benches, or listen to prerecorded audio for a self-guided tour of the gardens.