Selong Selo - Villa Samudra
This modern tropical is a superb place for a family holiday or a gathering of friends. Located in Selong Selo Resort and Residences, Lombok Region, this Villa receives 8 guests with comfort and sophistication.
With a stylish and eco-friendly architectural design, the Villa is perched atop picturesque hills providing incredible views. Thanks to the smart layout, with great glass doors and walls that can be opened to exterior decks, you will enjoy the pleasant weather and live the best of an indoor/outdoor experience!
This property is spread over 2 floors, on the upper floor there are 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms from where the views are wonderful!
The ground floor has an inviting living room, integrated with the fully equipped kitchen, and a large terrace, which is perfect for socializing, as it has plenty of seating and sunbathing and is connected to the infinity pool.
The ground floor has also a fourth bedroom, which can be used as a private apartment, as it has an en-suite bathroom and a beautiful terrace with a private infinity pool!
SelongSelo Resort is a compound of private villas that provides community amenities to guests and is only a short walk to Aura Lounge & Bar, Selo Spa & state-of-the-art Fit Gym, Club Coconut Kids Club with daily planned activities, and tennis courts.
There is 24-hr concierge service at your beck and call, room service, daily housekeeping, complimentary WiFi, and beach towels. The villa's entrance is off the main road and within its compound, there is 24-hr security and the villa provides ample parking within its grounds.
Kuta town, known for its fun surf culture and its iconic white-sand beach with its rolling waves is just 50 minutes distant; or consider exploring further out on day trips for diving and snorkeling; island-hopping for hiking and waterfalls; sailing, fishing, and horseback riding.
Experience the rich cultural history of Indonesia infused with extraordinary sites, majestic mountains, temples, and tempting cuisine!
Villa with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4305 square feet, 400 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Lombok International Airport
25 mintes by car
Views of farmland and Selong Belanak beach
No Pets Allowed
Onsite 24-hr Concierge Services are provided and guests are required to pay directly for any services required.
Selo Spa treatments, Resort dining, and villa room services are at an additional charge.
Fees may apply to some amenities and requested activities. Inquire to the Concierge for assistance.
Mandatory fees: Housekeeping charges at $54 per day
$20 for Breakfast per person per day in the Restaurant
Optional excursions and sightseeing arrangements are quoted locally and paid for direct.
Activities of Interest
- Go scuba diving or snorkelling in the crystal aquamarine waters of the Gili Islands, famed for their sea turtles area.
- The trek out to the waterfall is an experience in itself as you will have to walk along a series of small and winding pathways through the forest, but the scenery more than makes up for the hike.
- If you like hiking then make sure not to leave Tanjung Ringgit off the itinerary, as this is one of the best trekking spots on the island.
- Play a round of golf at the Lombok Golf Kosaido Country Club, a serene 18-hole championship course on Sira bay with gorgeous views of Mount Rinjani.
Places of Interest
- Visit Semeti Beach which is famous for is stunning volcanic formations and is covered in volcanic rocks which over time have been carved up by the waves making a series of small pools, bays, and inlets, as well as some pretty blow holes.
- Go to Gili Meno, the smallest of Islands which is well loved by families looking for a relaxing beach setting.
- Join a traditional weaving workshop in Sukarare Village and learn exactly how traditional pieces are made.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about traditional Sasak culture should take a trip to Beleq Village which is one of Lombok’s many indigenous local villages and has fascinating history.
- Take a trip to Gunng Tunak National Park - a great place to come in Lombok if you want to get some fantastic views of the local scenery and take in the beauty of the island.