M.Y. Vintage Yacht (R)
Live an incredible and unforgettable experience aboard this fabulous yacht!
Fethiye is the home base of Vintage and the marina is nestled in an area with nice boutique hotels and water front restaurants and is located on the east side of the Gulf of Fethiye.
The yacht can accommodate up to 8 guests and has a full crew of a captain and 3 other staff for you to make the most of time onboard!
The luxurious classic-style accommodations will make you feel like you're in a movie! Offering you a comfortable shady spot from the heat of the sun during your stay and warmth during the nights!
The ensuite-cabins offer privacy and are equipped with fine linens and plush bedding. Another bath is located in the living area. Here you can meet with your friends and family in a beautifully decorated ambience!
The outside decks, where you will spend most of your time, are perfect either for watching romantic sunsets or socializing with friends!
The attentive crew will take care of offering all the services you need to live an unforgettable vacation.
The selection of catering (meals, drinks, etc.) can be coordinated in advance with the crew, who can propose healthy food or special diets upon request.
Vintage is a motor yacht with a length of 27.30m. Built by Custom Line it has a beam of 7.0m and a draft of 2.06m.
The yacht has a grp hull and grp superstructure She is powered by 2 MAN engines, which give her a cruising speed of 12.0 knots and a top speed of 14.0 knots. There is 15,000 litre fuel take and she also she can also carry and 1,500 litres of water.
On the ranking of the largest yachts in the world, the Vintage is listed as number 6730th!
The yacht offers several water sports types of equipment, including a Tender 4.60m With a Honda engine 60HP, 2 Seabob F5S, 2 Water Skis equipment for adults, 2 Water skis for children, and Wakeboard, Paddle, Kayak, and Donut.
Adventure Tours Awaits! (Contact our Stewardes for more information)
Fethiye is the home base of Vintage and the marina is nestled in an area
with nice boutique hotels and water front restaurants. Go shopping in the
nice Fethyie basar and have an al fresco dinner in one of the picturesque
Sail around the peninsula to visit the world famous Blue Lagoon at
Ölüdeniz. For a small excursion use our seabobs to dive into the heart of
the lagoon. You can stay in a bay over night or visit the beautiful VIP beach
on the way back to the marina.
Restaurants: Mori Restaurant (yacht chic), Megri Lokantası (typical meat
place) Beach: SeaMe Beach Club
Charterprogram Vintage 2020
Start early morning to sail to Göcek, the boating center of the region with
a large wind and wave covered bay with different anchor places in natural
bays and rural restaurants, the village Göcek with shops, Cafés and some
bars and 2 luxury marinas with high class restaurants and beach clubs.
You can spend several days in the large bay experiencing always something
Bay Restaurants: ADAIA (bay chic), Numamer (rural charme), Amigo (basic
romatique), DI Marine restaurant (yachting class)
Sail on open sea to visit Turtle Beach and Dalyan, an early start is
recommended. You will be fetched up by a licensed taxi boat from Vintage
to visit Turtle Beach, the natural reserve of the Dalyan river delta, and visit
the colourful village of Dalyan with beautiful garden restaurants along the
river. After enyoying a Turkish lunch, you will cross the famous rock ruins a
and visit the mud bath. On the way back to your yacht, take a swim at the
sandy Turtle Beach. A day you will not forget.
You can stay another day in the beautiful Ekincik Bay and have a classic
fish dinner in the best restaurants of the region.
Restaurants: My Marina Restaurant ( Ekincik Bay restaurant)
After only 2 hours from Daylan you will reach Marmaris, the vibrant village
with bars, clubs and hotels. You will moore in front of the boardwalk with
all the restaurants and bars close to the historic center and the castle.
Enjoy the bay of Marmaris for water skiing, take a tour with the tender or
visit a beach club .
Restaurants: Yelken (best fish in town), Lemon (family basic and very
good), Pineapple (yachting chic)
Beach: Icon Beach (music, food and cabanas)
Yacht with 2 levels
4 cabins, 5 heads, 90 feet long
King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Provisioning and Other Fees
Provisioning set at €1500 each, minimum €10000 if in the case of a smaller group. This amount is due before your scheduled journey.
This fee includes:
- Transfer from Dalaman Havalimanı Airport (DLM) to the yacht
- Crew services, breakfast, lunch, dinner, wine, and beverages (if guests want high-quality wines, they can bring their own or purchase them on board).
Approximately 4 hours of cruising per day (any extra can be agreed upon and paid separately).
This fee does not include tips for the crew which are expected to be paid in cash on board and are separate to the above.
When it is the guests' wish not to anchor in a bay, and instead moor in a marina away from the marina of origin, any costs incurred will be at the guests' expense.
This property is part of our Reserve tier. This elevated group is for homes and yachts that rent for $25,000+ a week, which is why the Key value and Exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club. Additionally, these homes come with staff, housekeeping, and concierge services as standard. If you have further questions, please contact your Relationship Manager who will be delighted to help in any way that they can.
Activities of Interest
- Marina Göcek and offers a great number of bars and restaurants such as Q Lounge, the Breeze, B Cuisine Café, and Joy Restaurant where you can enjoy delicacies with the endless blue of the sea in the background.
- Göcek offers a perfect combination of activities such as volleyball & basketball courts and relaxation for a wonderful time with your loved ones.
- Göcek luxury resort hotel has an extensive offer of body treatments, facials, massages and beauty rituals.
- Snorkeling and diving
Places of Interest
- Turkey’s safest natural marina with a large maneuver area and deep drafts, D-Marin Göcek features smooth sandy beaches and hundreds of stunning Aegean islands an arm’s reach away
- Ölüdeniz, You can easily reach it by boat, an icon of Turkey. Head off on a scenic drive, passing the lovely Lake Köyceğiz, to the ancient city of Caunos.
- Explore the evocative ruins of Tlos, formerly the most powerful city of the ancient region of Lycia. Today, you can see what's left of its 3,000-capacity Roman stadium, the temple honouring Kronos and Lycian sarcophagi.
- İz Tuzu Marvel at the lovely beach of İz Tuzu to the west of Göcek, a pine-fringed spot also known as Turtle Beach. It’s a nesting site for loggerhead turtles who lay their eggs