Residence at Esperanza - 3 Bedroom
Esperanza is one of the world's most celebrated resorts. Perched on top of the Pacific, its remarkable location, barefoot sophistication and understated luxury immerse guests in the moment.
Managed by famous Auberge, these private residences offer unmatched architecture, service and location.
This large 3 bedroom has a fantastic view of the pools and ocean and one of the best terraces anywhere. This living area is extremely spacious, and large terraces offer excellent vantage points to the Sea of Cortés coastline and Land's End.
Finishes include granite countertops in the kitchens with natural stone, wood, iron, and marble accents throughout the interiors. Master bedrooms feature oversized bathrooms with a separate shower, bathtub and double sink, while a large walk-in closet adds to the overarching feeling of spaciousness.
In both the interiors and exteriors, a sense of place is evoked by subtle references to culture and craftsmanship. You’ll find hand-fired clay roof tiles, stone work in the style of 19th century tapetes (tapestries), and cantera-style columns and archways specific to Mexican building traditions. Each detail adds to the feeling of charm, authenticity and sense of place that is at the heart of Esperanza.
The amenities at Auberge Private Residences Esperanza are some of the most luxurious in the world.
** ----------------- **
PLEASE NOTICE: 2015
A 2014 hurricane damaged much of the resort. The resort is not yet fully restored. Esperanza private residences are open for booking. However, please be aware that Esperanza has ongoing renovations and closures of some facilities, restaurants, services, etc.
** ---------------------- **
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
There is a $387 per week fee for this property for 3RD HOME members to be paid on-site. This is the same weekly fee that all owners pay and includes:
Housekeeping and maid service 3 times during the week
Transfer to/from airport in a SUV is not included in your stay. A fee of $122 plus tax each way for up to six people applies.
No transportation is provided around the area. Taxi service is available which your concierge would be happy to arrange.
Housekeeping charges of $300 plus 34% tax per week fee for the two- and three-bedroom villas will be billed at the end of your stay.
Three Restaurants on site, room service available 24 hours a day, and light fair is served at the Bar Terrace.
Full-service Spa (no salon though) and in-room treatments are available.
You will have access to 3 pools during your stay. One "Quiet" pool and two others, but no access to the Hotel pool.
Activities of Interest
- Sands Fall- First discovered in the Jacques Cousteau television series The Underwater World of Jacques Cousteau, Sand Falls is where an underwater waterfall of sand cascades down the chute and into the 1,200 foot canyon below.
- Canopy Tours- Soar high above the canyon floor on some of Mexico's highest, fastest, and longest zip lines, as you'll be grinning from ear to ear. These tours are family friendly, as kids as small as 7 years old are welcome to participate.
- Fishing Trips- The waters of the Baja are full of world-class billfish and prized catches like Tuna, Snapper, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more.
Places of Interest
- Cabo Del Sol Golf- A World-renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature design stretching for more than a milee along a coastline of rock outcroppings and sun-washed shores.
- Spa at Esperanza- Voted #1 in the Americas and Carribean by Conde' Nast Traveler, this uniquely designed full-service resort spa incorporates features such as an indoor steam cave, waterfall and outdoor pools set amid lush gardens.
- Restaurants At Esperanza- The RESTAURANT (Esperanzas signature restaurant) La Terraza Americana, and The Palapa Grill.