This spectacular villa is located in the most prestigious area of Marbella, Sierra Blanca. In a quiet area, away from the crowds of tourists, surrounded by green and beautiful mountain views. 24/7 guarded security provides peace of mind.
With an ultra modern and luxurious design, this house is divided into two floors, and the bold design offers a wide variety of terraces and spaces both indoors and outdoors. Located on a large plot, with beautiful gardens and a great outdoor pool, this house also has a communal spa, sauna, gym and indoor pool.
With 4 elegant bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, this property welcomes 8 guests in comfort and sophistication. The interior spaces are very bright and modern, with large windows, allowing you to make the most of the sunshine during your stay in Spain!
This house has a state-of-the-art fully equipped kitchen and wonderful places where you can serve your meals, whether indoors or outdoors.
Stays at this property will put you within easy reach of some of the Costa del Sol's top attractions. Guests looking for a sunny getaway and wanting to experience the best of the Costa del Sol in style and luxury will easily find their way to Puerto Banús, the beach, fine cuisine, boutiques, and more!
And for golf lovers, stays at this property will be a delight, as the south of Spain has the highest concentration of Golf Courses in all of Europe! The area also has a multitude of outdoor activities, water sports, sailing, beautiful parks, and a wide variety of hike paths and wine tours.
About an hour away by car, Málaga is home to some of the greatest historical monuments in Andalusia, such as the castle of Gibralfaro, from where you can enjoy an excellent view over the city, the port with its playa de la Malagueta, and the bullring from the 19th century.
Malaga's bullring and costumed bullfighters inspired Pablo Picasso's masterpieces that you can admire at the Picasso Museum. No visit to Malaga would be complete without a visit to El Pimpi, one of the oldest and most beloved places in the city opposite the Alcazaba fortress, the best-preserved Moorish citadel in Spain.
Villa with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4230 square feet, 393 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
45 minute drive
Lovely mountain and sea views from roof terrace!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- For golf lovers, Marbella is the place! The offer is immensely wide: La Quinta Golf Club, Magna Marbella Golf and Los Naranjos Golf Club to name a few.
- Marbella's coastline offers a broad choice of water sports and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, sailing and many more.
- La Sala Restaurant Bar and Grill in Puerto Banús offers a supreme dining and social experience day and night.
Places of Interest
- Cabopino Beach is one of the best beaches in Marbella featuring crystal clear waters, wide-sandy beaches and plenty of amenities with a "medium occupancy". Cabopino is next to the protected Artola sand dunes and beach where clothing is optional.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
Armando P.September 2022
Top modern house
We spent a wonderful time in this modern house in a private condo, nor far of the Marbella Center we visited the area. We really recommend it”