Stylish Lakeview Apartment
This stunning and spacious property sleeps 8 guests with unbeatable 180-degree lake views over the island of Comacina, located in sun kissed Sala, one of the most sought-after villages on Lake Como.
The home affords breathtaking lake views inside, expertly constructed boasting ample space for large families or groups to relax and unwind in comfort.
Take in the spectacular views from your private terrace or balcony and watch the sunrise as your breakfast to the lake and mountain backdrop, top of your tan, or sip an aperitif on the luxury garden furniture at sunset. Alternatively, unwind in either the outdoor pool or the indoor communal spa, pool, and sauna at the residence.
The property has 4 comfortable bedrooms, three double bedrooms (2 of which with an en-suite bathroom) plus one twin bedroom. All three bathrooms feature a shower and WC.
The house has a brand new modern kitchen with all home comforts. Comfy living room, perfect to relax and enjoy Lake Como living.
The home is conveniently located to reach the village of Sala Comacina with its pretty lake front and typical Italian village life. Guests enjoy the stroll to the lake to dine and enjoy delicious local Italian dishes and wonderful wines. Sala is home to an excellent wine bar, a superb butcher with the freshest cuts, a bakery and convenience store, and cafe bars. In less than 5 minutes walk from the property, you can reach a lido with beach volley, a basketball area, 5-a-side football, a restaurant, and a beach.
In Sala Comacina there is another beach and a ferry station with a taxi boat to the island. Plus some excellent restaurants serving delicious Italian fayre such as La Tirlindana, the one on the island, Taverna Bleu, etc.
The location of the residence means you are just a short drive to Lenno for the beach, ferry, and supermarket. Less than 5 minutes by car. Just a few of the highlights our guests love include Villa Balbianello and 007 Casino Royale. Como City, 30 minutes from the residence, Bellagio, is just a ferry ride away. The cable car to Pigra with breathtaking views over Como is less than a 10-minute drive.
Mountaineers and cyclists will enjoy the majestic mountains to explore. Further afield, trips to the glitzy town San Moritz are popular or for the more adventurous, Monte Generoso offers mountain top and lake scenery that is a sight to behold. The city of Milan is just an hour's drive as is outlet shopping at Fox Town in Mendrisio over the Swiss border.
Condo with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2690 square feet, 250 square meters
King, King, King, and Other
8 guests maximum
1 hour by car
Full lake view
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Upon request, an additional cleaning service can be arranged with your Host at an additional cost.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Water sports lovers will have a blast. Options range from wild water rafting to sailing, wind surfing, kite surfing, canoeing and swimming.
- For golf lovers, there's plenty of choice around the Lake. Lugano Golf Club and Des Iles Borromees Golf course to name a few!
- There are an abundance of mountains to hike, with surprises around each turn.
Places of Interest
- Take a boat tour on Lake Como at your own pace, maybe at sunset, and with a fine bottle of prosecco, the village and the landscape are just idyllic!
- Bellagio (40 minutes) - An architectural Pearl perfectly harmonized in the natural environment that surrounds it. There are numerous attractions in this town and around the lake!
- I Giardini di Villa Melzi & Parco di Villa Serbelloni (40 minutes) - elegant gardens and park-like grounds with sweeping views of Lake Como. Considered emblematic examples of neo-classicism in Lombardy.
- Learn about the history, culture, and food, while sampling a variety of delicious local wine, cheese, and olive oil! Tastings are more than just delicious1