Modern Spanish Beach House
This adorable four-bedroom family home is located on the famous Costa de la Luz of Andalusia, a place named after the bright sunlight which is reflected by the wide and bright sandy beaches.
With plenty of space for families and groups of friends, this property is located in an area with many water sports options, in addition, this house is just a few meters from a golf course, which can be accessed using a private golf buggy!
The property balances smartly the traditional Andalusian style with all the comforts of modernity. The interiors are very bright and pleasant, offering great space for socializing.
The lounge that opens onto an outside patio is great for sunbathing or just gathering and having a cocktail with friends at sunset!
Costa de la Luz's appeal is endless, offering holidays to sun seekers with its endless stretches of beaches, warm seas, and ‘chiringuitos’ (beach bars). A short 20-minute walk from the Villa, guests will have the opportunity to sunbathe or choose one of the nautical activities or fishing. The little boat that crosses the estuary allows you to reach La Flecha beach in 5 minutes, a spectacular virgin beach with dunes, rated as one of the two best beaches in Europe according to The Guardian in 2019.
Take part in a Natureway Segway & Tours through the Piedras River Marshes and Flecha del Rompido, or enjoy Nordic walking, horse-drawn carriages, electric bikes, or kayaking in the channels through the marshland. This natural space includes an area of tidal marshes separated from the Atlantic Ocean by a coastal bar, where you will be struck not only by the flora and fauna but also by the beauty of this place.
Guests will enjoy other activities in the surroundings including fishing, hiking, riding, mountain biking, cycling, and simply relaxing and have a great time!
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2152 square feet, 200 square meters
Queen, Bunk, 2x Twin, and 2x Bunk
10 guests maximum
Faro or Sevilla Airport
1 hour 10 minutes or 1 hour 20 minutes drive
Lovely garden in a quiet surrounding, an 8min golf buggy drive to "zodiac pro boat", in El Rompido La Marina port!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- El Rompido golf (5 min by car) - The force of nature at this 18-hole golf course is evident with every step, turning the sport of golf into a pleasure for the senses.
- Natureway (5 min by car) - Natureway Segway & Tours offers the El Rompido Nature EcoTour, a segway route through the Piedras River Marshes and Flecha del Rompido
- Spa Rompido (5 min by car) - Experience the unique spa treatments and fitness programs and to discover a sense of well-being that will last long after you leave
- Playa La Flecha - Often aclaimed as one of the best beaches in Andalucia, access the beach the hard way by walking or by catching a small ferry boat from the Marina of El Rompido
Places of Interest
- El Rompido (5 min by car) - This fishing village is one of the most tranquil and un-crowded spots on Huelva's Costa de la Luz, where to find a variety of restaurants, bars, chill-out to enjoy the cuisine of the coastal area.
- Huelva (30 min by car) - Huelva has been honoured with the prestigious title of The Gastronomic Capital of Spain 2017, and in this regard, food will be the main protagonist of all cultural events during the upcoming year.
- Vila Real de Santo António, Portugal (40 min by car) - This delightful Portuguese town has a peaceful ambience and a truly unique appearance, resembling Lisbon with its grand central plaza and decorative Pombaline architecture.
- Faro, Portugal (1 hour and 10 min by car) - This historic and culturally rich city is encircled by ancient city walls.
- The Rio Tinto mines (1 hour and 15 min by car) - The giant opencast mines of Rio Tinto create a surreal, almost lunar landscape