Luxury Jasmine Residence
This lovely residence in one of the most prestigious residential complexes in Tunis is a perfect place for exciting stays in the Tunisian capital!
This spacious house is spread over 3 floors, which guarantees comfort and a variety of unique environments to enjoy the pleasant climate and admire the beautiful views of the sea, from the upper floor!
With 3 large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, this house is located in the Golden Tulip residential complex, which includes a 5-star hotel, SPA, a variety of restaurants, swimming pools, and much more!
In addition, this property is situated in a location that will put you just a walk away from the beach, restaurants, and shopping centers! Within a short drive, you will reach golf and tennis courses and explore the best that this fascinating city has to offer!
The interiors are refreshing and inviting, beautifully decorated with traditional elements and objects.
Each room has its own touch of originality with paints, photography art, pieces of sculpture, and general artwork.
The pleasant climate will invite you to spend time on the Mediterranean-style terraces of the upper floors, which offer beautiful views of the sea! In addition, you can use other terraces and other open spaces on the lower floors, as well to enjoy the beautiful garden, or cool off in the large swimming pool!
Tunisia and its capital Tunis is a very special place, strategically positioned on the African coast of the Mediterranean Sea a few miles from the islands of Malta and Sicily (Italy). For this reason, it has a wide array of historical attractions, including the ancient city of Carthage in Tunis, and the huge Amphitheater of El Jem near Sousse, which show off the influences of various civilizations that have settled in the country over the years.
**The Golden Carthage Hotel Tunis is located on the premises. Year-round access to restaurants, fitness, indoor pool, outdoor pools, spa facilities, spa/wellness packages, spa lounge/relax area, body wraps, body scrubs, body treatments, hair styling, hair coloring, haircuts, pedicures, manicures, hair treatments, makeup services, waxing services, facials, beauty services, umbrellas, lounge chairs/loungers, pool/beach towels, Turkish bath/steam room, individual treatments for a fee.
**The property is not necessarily suitable for children under 15 years.
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 15000 square feet, 1394 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
By agreement, the property may accommodate more than 6 guests.
Tunis Carthage Airport
30 minute drive
Beautiful Park and Sea Views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Airport transfer to and from the property and daily cleaning are included.
Activities of Interest
- Medina This sprawling maze of ancient streets and alleyways is one of the most impressive medieval medinas in North Africa and one of Tunisia's great treasures.
- Souq des Chechias A medina highlight, this hugely atmospheric souq is filled with exquisitely decorated shops producing and selling c hechias, Tunisia's traditional blood-red felt caps.
- The medina district's great mosque is home to some of the country's finest examples of religious architecture. The rooftop is also one of the best places in the medina to get panoramic photographs of the area.
- Tunis' ville nouvelle was developed during the French colonial era. Its main core is Avenue Habib Bourguiba – a magnificently wide avenue planted with palms and eucalyptus trees.
Places of Interest
- The ruins of Carthage are about nine miles from the city. UNESCO listed the ruins of the ancient city of Carthage as a cultural heritage on the World Heritage List!
- The world-famous Bardo Museum is home to one of the world's most important mosaic collections, and the remnants of Ancient Carthage lay in a shoreside Tunis suburb.
- Sidi Bou Said. This whitewashed village is a Mediterranean idyll right on the city outskirts!