The Point at Poipu
The Point at Poipu
*Please note that the photos are representative of the property and not the actual unit you may reserve. Interiors, views, layout and decor may vary by unit.
Located on the South Shore of Kauai, Hawaii, The Point at Poipu is a beautiful, family-friendly oceanfront resort surrounded by breathtaking mountain ranges and overlooking the pristine sands of Shipwreck Beach. With plenty of amenities to enjoy on the property and near the resort, you will never want to leave! Make a splash in the large outdoor pool, cook up a feast on our outdoor BBQ grills and picnic areas, or spot sea turtles by the calm ocean shores.
With perks this good, this resort makes an escape from your daily routine effortless and lets you enjoy Hawaiian sunshine and spectacular sunsets by the cool Pacific Ocean breeze -just a few steps from the hotel. Whether you’re seeking adventure or relaxation, The Point at Poipu is the perfect vacation retreat.
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom escape features a king bed in the primary room, and two twin beds in the guest room.
Enjoy the short walk to the beaches, Maha’ulepu Heritage Trail, Makauwahi Cave, and numerous restaurants including Grand Hyatt Resort bars and restaurants. Golf and tennis are also nearby.
Resort Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
1 queen-sized sofa bed
Lihue Airport (LIU) and Honolulu
30 minutes by car (LIU) and Honolulu requires transportation from another island
Beautiful views of the oceans and mountains
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Helicopter tours
- Canyon tours
Places of Interest
- Poipu Beach Park - Plentiful sea life, whales, tropical fish, turtles, dolphins, all within sight
- Maha'ulepu Heritage Trail
- Shipwreck Beach - A mix of terrain (rocky, sandy, dirt, exposed plant/tree roots)
- Allerton Garden - This is a historical garden that has been restored and maintained in its near original layout and plant selection
- Spouting Horn - This underground cave system takes in the surf only to eject through horn exit holes that vary each time
- National Tropical Botanical Garden - The Gardens specialize in biodiversity and the continued propagation of native Hawaiian plants