Garza Blanca Resort 3-BR Panorama Suite Ocean Front- 11th Floor
Garza Blanca Resort and Spa, ranked amongst one of the best 5 Star Resorts in Puerto Vallarta, offers luxury and tropical elegance galore on the shimmering waters of Banderas Bay.
This spectacular 11th floor three-bedroom panorama suite sits on a spacious 4214 square feet, offers stunning oceanfront views, and is sure to inspire dreamlike romance and spirits for your next Mexican beach vacation.
Kitchen amenities include a blender, stovetop burners, coffee maker, dishes, refrigerator, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and toaster. Other in-unit amenities include hair dryers, iron, ironing board, minibar, safe deposit box, and washer/dryer.
Watch sunset over the beautiful Banderas Bay from our unit's terrace every evening. Enjoy the stunning Panoramic Views to the entire Banderas Bay, Los Arcos Marine National Park, downtown Puerto Vallarta and the Sierra Madre mountain range from the huge wrap-around terrace.
Polished, tile flooring extends through the main living area of this lovingly appointed suite, where guests will find the living room, dining room, and the kitchen. The space is decorated with stylish works of art, and with soft, soothing hues that still manage to convey the vivid and vibrant ambiance of a beach vacation. Plenty of plush seating is available to pamper and relax you after a day at the beach, as you wait on the master chef of the group to whip up a tasty meal in the fully-equipped gourmet kitchen. Enjoy your meals at the charming dining table (seats 8) before heading out to your private terrace. Enjoy a delicious cocktail as you gently sway in a sizable hammock, enjoying a stunning sunset over the shimmering waters of the Pacific Ocean and lush, resort landscape.
With high-end bedding and soft, soothing linens, the elegant bedrooms offer two luxurious king-sized beds and two queen-sized beds attached to their pristine private bathrooms. To ensure greater security, the property has 24-hour surveillance through CCTV.
Garza Blanca Resort and Spa offers a spectacular, luxury retreat into the vibrant city of Puerto Vallarta. With an array of elegant hotel amenities and in-room services and a range of inspiring outdoor activities, there’s no better way to complete a vacation to Banderas Bay! Guests will love the unique architectural design, incorporating features of the rugged coastline and a host of natural building materials to create a stunning aesthetic. Spend your days refreshing in the waters of the infinity pool as you sip on tropical cocktails from the bar and enjoy striking ocean views. The world-class gym and spa offer a superb place to refresh your mind and body, and when it’s time for dinner the resort has multiple gourmet dining experiences at your disposal.
The heart, culture and natural beauty of Puerto Vallarta offer an experience you don’t want to miss! Garza Blanca is perfectly located to thoroughly explore all the sites of the city. The old town, with its whimsical, cobblestone streets and authentic, local shops and restaurants, is a great place to spend an afternoon or have drink or dinner. There are multiple outdoor adventures that make Puerto Vallarta famous, most noticeably whale watching and deep-sea fishing. You’ll also enjoy exhilarating activities such as zip lining over a jungle canopy, or scuba diving and exploring the intriguing wildlife of the ocean. If you’re in the mood for a fancy night on the town, Puerto Vallarta offers delicious restaurants and a vibrant nightlife scene.
The natural splendor and luxurious lifestyle at the Garza Blanca Resort and Spa will delight and inspire you to no end. There’s no better spot to enjoy a magnificent trip to Puerto Vallarta!
It offers you one of Mexico’s most extraordinary vacation experiences. Nestled along the exclusive southern coastline of Puerto Vallarta, you’ll discover 85 acres of lush tropical jungle cascading down to a white sand beach with crystalline waters.
Take a complimentary guided hike through the Sierra Madre mountains or paddle a kayak along the bay to Los Arcos every morning for a phenomenal Snorkeling experience. Here, amidst the spellbinding scenery, you’ll enjoy an unparalleled experience of modern design and vibrant, attentive service.
Find yourself sinking into absolute comfort, stunning panoramic views, and chic modern décor in this 4214 sq ft Three Bedroom Panorama Suite. The expansive living area is furnished with the utmost taste and attention to detail, from carefully crafted artworks by renowned Mexican and international artists to the coffee table detailed like the spine of an exotic beetle. The ocean merges with the interior as the panoramic floor-to-ceiling sliding doors open seamlessly along the length of the extensive wraparound terrace, complete with a hot tub, oversized hammock, and sun loungers. This Luxury Residence also enjoys a comfortable sofa bed in the lounge area.
Offering the ultimate in relaxation and luxury, each spacious en suite bedroom and terrace overlooks the ocean and is decorated imaginatively with its own unique personality according to the elements: earth, fire, and water. All bedrooms come complete with twin basins and a separate shower and toilet; two of the rooms enjoy deluxe king-size beds and a teardrop bathtub, while the third room has two queen-size beds.
The Bahia de Banderas is Mexico’s biggest bay (80 km) and the town of Puerto Vallarta, founded in the 16th century by the Spanish, is an important tourist location.
Its inviting warm waters attract hundreds of humpback whales every year to give birth to their offspring.
The tiny Marietas Islands, ten kilometers off the coast, are a haven for marine bird species, such as seagulls, frigate birds, or pelicans. On land, this area is home to a much-diversified fauna: crocodiles, parrots, and, above all, iguanas.)
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4214 square feet, 392 square meters
King, King, and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
35 minutes drive
Stunning Panoramic Views to the entire Bandares Bay with the lush green Sierra Madre Mountain Range in the background!
No Pets Allowed
This is a part of the 5 Star Garza Blanca Resort with access to all amenities of the Resort.
Only requested concierge services, Transportation, Spa services, Massage, Tours, Private chef, etc. are available at extra cost.
Daily Maid Services optional - $75/day
Maid Services include: changing linen, cleaning entire suite, etc.
Activities of Interest
- Marina Vallarta Golf Club - Nestled in the heart of Marina Vallarta, this gorgeous course offers views of lush vegetation, natural lagoons, and the shores of Banderas Bay.
- Snorkeling trip to Los Arcos by Kayak every morning from the Resort (Complimentary)
- Paddle board (Complimentary at our Resort)
- Kayak (Complimentary every morning)
- Hike to Waterfall (Complimentary at our Resort)
- Hike the Sierra Madre Mountains (Complimentary at our Resort)
- Los Veranos Canopy Tour - Experience an action packed day that combines the thrill of a canopy tour with the serenity of a gorgeous river valley.
- PV Ocean Tours - Whether you want to scuba dive in the shallows or go deep into the Banderas Trench, PV Ocean Tours is the company for you.
- Galleria Dante - This art gallery features the newest in classical and contemporary sculptures from many talented artists.
- Whale Watching Tours - Get up close and personal with these spectacular creatures in their natural habitat.
Places of Interest
- Garza Blanca White Sand Beach
- Mismaloya Beach (10 minute drive)
- Conchas Chinas Beach (10 minute drive)
- Los Muertos Beach (15 minute drive)
- Zona Romántica (10 minute drive) - The Romantic Zone is lined with cozy restaurants on the beach and buzzing bars.
- Parroquia de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe (30 minute drive)
- Aquaventuras Park (45 minute drive)
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (15 minute drive)
- Los Arcos Marine National Park
- Puerto Vallarta Canopy Zipline Tours
- Puerto Vallarta Zoo
- Malecón Boardwalk (20 min drive)- Take a walk along boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants. Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
- The Church of our Lady Guadalupe - This stunning cathedral features grand architecture and the trademark crown of angels.
- Mariscos El Coleguita - Grab a table on the terrace and enjoy freshly caught seafood along with stunning views
- Playa Las Gemelas - This gorgeous beach offers pristine sands and crystal clear waters to enjoy.
- Old Town- authentic Mexican food and Art Galleries
If you are looking for a luxury suite, look no further. This is a fantastic 3-bedroom, 4-bath suite with a huge wraparound balcony with exceptional views. The owner was interactive and super helpful with suggestions on places to go and things to see. The resort itself has 6 distinctive dinner restaurants which are all superb. There’s shopping, a carousel, kayaks, snorkel gear, and paddle boards. This place has it all. One of the highlights for me was the calm, crystal blue water. It’s perfect for swimming, especially if you have younger children. Would return in a heartbeat! ”
Michael and SilviaSeptember 2022
Great trip. Great spot. Owner is very nice and responsive. Great to work with. ”