Orchard Villa Retreat
The charming little town of Wolfville, Nova Scotia, welcomes visitors with a friendly and family atmosphere. Enjoy a visit to Canada's quieter and more fun side by staying at this beautiful property!
Located about an hour from Halifax International Airport, Orchard Villa Retreat is surrounded by wineries, orchards, local microbreweries, organic farms, and lobster restaurants.
The 4-bedroom property has a charm of its own, like being kept in time, as a special jewel of cosy and traditional cottage architecture and lifestyle, untouched by the busy and modern drive of other Canadian destinations.
Orchard Villa Retreat offers visitors charm, luxury, and tranquillity, perfect for family, friends, or a romantic getaway! Illuminated by the sunny skies of Wolfville, the residence welcomes guests with spacious, light-filled rooms decorated with splendour and attention to detail.
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped garden, the splendid terrace for fantastic alfresco dining, the relaxing outside hot tub, or the fantastically well-equipped private gymnasium within easy reach of its guests!
Up on the second floor, enjoy your seclusive luxury master bedroom that features a king-size bed and en-suite with a private hot tub and shower. Soak in your private hot tub with views and pamper yourself!
Adjacent to the master bedroom, guests will find the TV tearoom, a multi-functional space bathed in natural light with a superb view of the surroundings, which is the perfect place to gather and enjoy moments of relaxation.
While the second bedroom features a queen size bed, the third one boasts two twin beds with a shared bathroom. The fourth bedroom is situated in the basement and features a king-size bed.
Being guests at Orchard Villa Retreat, you will be able to access a wide variety of activities situated in the basement, which include the projector system, the foosball table, and an air hockey table!
Visiting and discovering the charming town of Wolfville and the surrounding area is certainly an adventure for Orchard Villa Retreat guests, from its rich tradition of artisan wines and local cuisine to fantastic cultural activities near Citadel Hill, the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, or the Neptune Theatre.
Orchard Villa Retreat opens its doors to guests who wish to discover the charming town of Wolfville without sacrificing the luxury of staying in a dream property!
Estate with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5124 square feet, 477 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Halifax Stanfield International Airport
About 1 hour driving
Enjoy beautiful views of the Bay of Fundy, and Tidal beach!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Domaine de Grand Pré (5 minutes by car) - Spend some time sampling wines from this amazing region.
- Whale Watching
- White Water Rafting (1 hour by car)
- Sensea Nordic Spa (1 hour drive)
- Queensland Beach Provincial Park (1 hour and 15 minutes by car) - With warm waters and a great location, this is one of the most popular beaches on the South Shore.
- Salmon fishing on the Wallace River (2 hours by car)
- 100 Wild Islands (2 hours by car) - The 100 Wild Islands wilderness, untouched white sand beaches, idyllic sheltered coves, and dramatic, windswept headlands welcome the intrepid wilderness paddler or sailor.
- Sea Kayaking with Coastal Spirit Expeditions (2.5 hours by car) - Your charming home sits in the kayaking capital of Nova Scotia!
- Fox Harbor Golf Resort (2.5 hours by car)
- Cabot Links Golf Course (4 hours by car) - You'll love the amazing views and beautiful fairways.
- Skyline Trail (5 hour by car) - Spot some wildlife and take in the incredible views!
Places of Interest
- City of Halifax (1 hour drive) - You'll love exploring the city that dates back to the early 1700 and contains many historic buildings and fortresses.
- Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk (1 hour by car) - Take a stroll and expect to see pubs, artists, buskers, restaurants, and some great scenic vistas to snap a photo or two.
- Neptune Theatre (1 hour by car) - See a show at the largest professional theatre company in Atlantic Canada performing a mixture of new and classical plays.
- Art Gallery of Nova Scotia (1 hour by car) - Multiple artists with a focus on regional, national and international context for Nova Scotia artists and their work.
- Halifax Public Gardens (1 hour by car) - Take a tour of these Victorian era public gardens.
- Citadel Hill (1 hour by car) - Step back in time with the 78th Highlanders and the 3rd Brigade Royal Artillery to learn what it was like for the soldiers and their families to live and work in this historic fort.
- Tour Annapolis Royal (1 hour and 15 minutes by car) - If you're looking for something spooky, tour the oldest English graveyard in Canada by candlelight.
- Peggys Point Lighthouse (1 hour and 30 minutes by car) - An active lighthouse and an iconic Canadian image that is one of the busiest tourist attractions in the province.
- Sherbrooke Village (3 hours by car) - Sherbrooke Village depicts a typical Nova Scotian village from 1860 to pre-WW1. With approximately 80 buildings, most with costumed interpreters, it is the largest Nova Scotia Museum site.