Laguna Beach Getaway
Laguna Beach Getaway
Nestled on the unbeatable California Coast, this three-bedroom, three-and-a-half bathroom home has an open floor plan and has been beautifully renovated with classic coastal decor. Located across the street from Shaws Cove, one of the most desirable pocket beaches in the area and on the ocean side of the Pacific Coast Highway, it is in a prime position to get to all the places you desire.
Filled with natural light and vaulted ceilings, the living space has hardwood floors and luxurious furnishings that make living on the coast that much more wonderful. The gourmet kitchen features a 6-burner Wolfe range and a Sub Zero Fridge. Barstool counters allow for the perfect spot to enjoy a quick breakfast before heading to the beach. There is a dining room just off the kitchen overlooking the well-appointed family room for more formal meals. The sunken-in family room has a large television, a comfortable couch, and chairs for everyone to gather at the day's end.
Step outside the living room for a beautiful ocean view on the back deck. There are plenty of dining options outside for everyone to enjoy the sunshine.
Two of the three bedrooms are master suites with sanctuary-like en suite bathrooms. One of the master bedrooms has a private deck with a table and chairs perfect for sipping your morning coffee with a view of the blue waters. A third bedroom also has a cozy queen size bed.
Exceptionally located, this luxury home is just steps from the stairs that lead to one of the most beautiful beaches in the area, boutique shopping, and fine dining options.
This unit has one garage and two driveway parking spots.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport (SNA)
20 minutes by car
Pacific Ocean Views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Top of the World
- Laguna Art Museum
- Victoria Beach
- Laguna Coast Wilderness Park: Big Bend
- Treasure Island Beach
- Scuba Diving
- Wildlife Viewing
- Main Beach
- Festival of Arts and Pageant of the Masters
- Pacific Marine Mammal Center
- Crystal Cove State Park
- Sawdust Art Festival
Places of Interest
- Pacific Coast Highway — Take the scenic route up and down the California Coast via this iconic state highway.
- Heisler Park — Filled with fun this park offers artsy park benches, sculptures, ocean views, rocky shores & tide pools.
- Los Angeles — The most bustling, entertainment-filled cities on the West Coast, a trip to LA is sure to be filled with fun.
- Newport Beach — Known for its large, boat-filled harbor, Newport Beach offers incredible shopping, dining, and gorgeous coastal views.
- Anaheim — For the perfect day trip, head to Anaheim, Home of Disneyland Resort.