Villa Biyu Siyu
Villa Biyu Siyu is a truly unique property that will delight the adventurous spirit within you! This beautiful home in Ubud, Bali has a Boeing 737-200 aircraft converted into accommodation in its garden!
Located in a fantastic resort, in a gated property of 10,000 square meters, stays at this property will be an unparalleled experience. Plus, thanks to the convenient location, you'll have easy access to all the attractions that Bali has to offer!
Real Bali Swing Pioneer for your romantic tandem-swings, nests and jungle bed-swings is a cool activity which is close to the villa.
You will be surrounded by lush forest, having all the comfort that a luxury home can offer!
This property has several facilities prepared to accommodate a maximum of 4 visitors at a time.
- A fantastic duplex loft suite decorated and equipped in the style of the suites of the iconic cruise ship Oasis of the Seas, with a maximum capacity of 2 people. Equipped with a television screen.
- Two beautiful rooms located in the terrace building, which have spectacular views, with a maximum capacity of 2 people.
- Unique facilities in The Barrel House, a unique and special accommodation, with a maximum capacity of 2 people.
- A Boeing 737-200, as a special touch, transformed into an incredible and unique accommodation, with a maximum capacity of 2 people. The latter is equipped with a television screen.
On the main building, you will find a great library, a large air-conditioning living room of more than 100 square meters, full of light, and a cozy feeling.
The large rooftop terrace has more than 100 square meters and is equipped with outdoor furniture, where you can enjoy gorgeous views. In addition, Villa Biyu Siyu has a private cinema equipped with 8 comfortable single sofas and a selection of 500 films to liven up any evening.
Bali is one of the most desired and well-known destinations in the world. Its varied and delicious gastronomy, its fantastic and fascinating culture, and the kindness and hospitality of its people make Bali a unique and magical destination to enjoy with family, and friends or for a different and unique romantic getaway.
Villa with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 107639 square feet, 10000 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
4 guests maximum
The following facilities are available at the choice of a maximum of four visitors at one time:
01. The copy of a duplex loft suite of the Oasis of the seas. Two persons can stay in this loft suite.
02. Two rooms in building 2. The maximum occupancy per room is two persons.
03. The barrel house. Maximum occupancy of two persons. 75sqm floor area.
04. The Boeing 737-200. Maximum occupancy of two persons.
05. Property is approximately 10.000 sqm including graden.
1 hour drive
Forest with river and a hotel opposite the river.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Karbit Bike Adventure (55 mins drive) A dirt bike adventure beyond your wildest dreams awaits.
- Surfing- Take surf lessons at Keramas Beach (39 mins drive) and learn how to ride the waves of the beautifulOcean.
- Bali Horse Riding (37 mins drive) Horseback riding in Bali is a fun and exciting way to enjoy the island's outback – from paddy trails to quiet stretches of sandy coastlines.
- Nyaman Gallery (1 h drive) the first international contemporary art gallery in Bali.
Places of Interest
- Tanah Lot Temple (57 mins drive) This temple was built in the 15th-century and is filled with history and worth a visit.
- Batu Bolong Beach (57 mins drive) Sunsets in Bali are gorgeous, and this is definitely the best beach to take in the view.
- Cloud 9 Canguu (54 mins drive) With chill vibes and delicious food, you have to experience the sunset from this spectacular restaurant at least once.
- Ekowisata Mangrove (1h 5mins drive) Discover the breathtaking mangrove forest, truly showcasing the diverse ecosystem in Bali.
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary (12 mins drive) is the sanctuary and natural habitat of the Balinese long-tailed macaque
- Saraswati Temple (6 mins drive) amazing Indu temple to discover the fascinating ancient building and the breathtaking views