WaterSound Gulf Front Getaway
WaterSound Gulf Front Getaway
This second-floor, three-bedroom unit at Compass Point I is picture perfect with the beautiful round living room and views of the beach dunes. The living area is open and offers seating for everyone in a cozy open floor plan that features a lovely design and pleasing neutral colors of the coast.
Step out the door onto the balcony, where you can relax and listen to the sounds of the ocean, perfect for morning coffee or to catch the sunset. Back inside, the kitchen and dining area offers seating for your whole group, with a table for six and an additional four seats at the island bar. Whipping up dinner will be a delight in this bright and functional kitchen with modern cabinetry and a tiled backsplash that coordinates perfectly with the gorgeous granite.
The Primary Suite is a peaceful retreat full of windows and gorgeous furnishings. It offers a king-size bed, a flat-screen television along with a beautiful sitting area looking at the dunes, balcony access, and a private bathroom.
The second bedroom has a queen bed and offers access to the balcony and beautiful views of the dunes through the large picture windows. Enjoy a flat-screen television at night before bed. The guest bathroom has a walk-in shower and a single vanity.
The third bedroom has two twin beds, a flat-screen television, a bathroom with a tub/shower combo, and a single vanity.
You have access to the Compass Point Community pool. You also have access to the Dunesider Pool located in main WaterSound (pool will stay heated until the temperature can sustain at 82 degrees Fahrenheit) and the Bridges Pool in the WaterSound Bridges Community.
All guests staying in WaterSound and WaterSound West Beach have access to the Puttering Park. You may check out putters and balls from the fitness center at the WaterSound main gate 7 days a week from 9am-7pm. Complimentary beach service is offered on a first come first serve basis at the WaterSound beach access of your choice, just see the attendant on site. The service includes: 2 beach chairs and 1 umbrella (service will be provided March 1 - October 31st).
To arrange additional beach chair service at main WaterSound, guests and owners may make reservations by calling La Dolce Vita at (866) 651-1869 or reserving online by selecting:
The Amenities Fee for this property is $66 per day.
Parking can be found throughout the community.
*Due to HOA rules, guests will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1818 square feet, 169 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
45 minutes by car
Beautiful views of the dunes
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
This property is $66 per day for the above-mentioned WaterSound amenities
Activities of Interest
- Bike riding
- Boating, Sailing
- Sand castle building lessons
Places of Interest
- Rosemary Beach (great town center, great restaurants, boutique shops, and kids favorite “The Sugar Shack” - everything walking distance) - The beach area requires gate code access
- Seaside - the original, charming part of 30A
- Rosemary Beach Racquet Club
- Sandestin Baytowne Wharf - fun area for families with kids ages 5-15. Lots of restaurants, an arcade, zip lining, candy shop, bungee trampoline, etc…
- Silver Sands Outlet Mall
- The Track - Go karts and mini golf
- Destin Harbor Boardwalk - Shops, restaurants, fun things for kids
- Air Force Armament Museum - the only facility in the U.S. dedicated to the display of Air Force armament.
- In Panama City: Pier Park Outlet Mall, Gulf World Marine Park, Shipwreck Island Waterpark, Coconut Creek Family Fun Park
- The Hub-Nearby restaurants, shops and activities