The indigenous beauty of Lakeland is what makes us unique.
Situated on the shoreline of the Hartbeespoort Dam, Lakeland is complete with a diverse variety of birdlife, an expansive wetland, free roaming buck in an estate that boasts the best facilities, services, and security – all befitting Lakeland’s “Premier Estate” status.
Privately owned homes are tucked into the bushveld environment where the morning call of the African Fish Eagle expresses the dawn of a new day!
Lakeland is conveniently situated equidistant from Rustenburg, Sun City, Pretoria, Johannesburg and even closer to the Lanseria
Lakeland offers privacy and serenity with Impala, Blesbok and Springbok ambling through the bushveld gardens, wetlands, and waterfront.
Birdlife is prolific, as are the small species that add character and charisma; squirrels, peacocks, genets to name a few.
Lakeland boasts ample activities that include 3 pools of which one is heated, tennis courts, volleyball court and a playground. The main club house buildings can host larger functions.
Part of the numerous activities located in this area, visitors can enjoy and discover in a totally unique and special way its wildlife.
Safaris, incredible where you can enjoy these magnificent creatures of Southern Africa in a safe and unique way.
Elephant Sanctuary, Hartbeespoortdam, Plettenberg Bay and Lion & Safari Park.
Other outdoor activities include include bird outlook post, hiking/bicycle trail , conference facilities and fishing activities.
Make LakeLand a home or a holiday getaway.
Caring homeowners have taken much pride in redecorating, refurbishing, and renovating homes to emulate the feeling of being in a 5-star lodge.
Safe and secure, you will be looked after by an attentive management team who ensures that Lakeland runs effortlessly, and trained security staff on duty 24 hours a day to ensure your restful night’s sleep.
Estate with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 400 square feet, 38 square meters
King, King, King, and King
12 guests maximum
Moutain and lake
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Vryburg Golf Club, Vryburg Golf Club is one of the top rated place listed as Golf Course in Vryburg
- Elephant Sanctuary Hartbeespoort, (4 hours drive)The Elephant Sanctuary has African elephants and offers an interactive elephant experience.
- Lion & Safari Park, ( 4 hours drive) Over its almost 50 year history the Lion Park became Gauteng's number one tourist attraction through the friendliness of its staff and the amazing wildlife
- Ferreira Art Gallery, (4 hours drive) A large selection of South African art, mirror gallery and framing
- Eighteen13 Wine Shop & Tasting Room, (4 hours) Based in Fourways, Eighteen13 Wine Shop and Tasting Room is passionately growing wine tourism in South Africa through its tailor-made, world-class wine offerings.
Places of Interest
- Leon Taljaard Museum, (8 mins drive) Leon Taljaard Nature Reserve & Museum. Perfect for a family picnic while watching a variety of wildlife and birdlife.
- Molopo Game Reserve, (2h 50 mins drive) This remote Kalahari grassland and thornveld reserve is an arid savannah region of undulating grass and thornveld dunes offering a unique wilderness experience .
- Marble Restaurant,(4 hours drive) the live-fire grill in the open kitchen, the spectacular flames cooking up everything from meats and seafood to freshly baked bread.
- Johannesburg (4h 30 mins drive) Johannesburg is the place to go to mix big-city culture, shopping, dining and nightlife with outdoor adventures, up-close wildlife encounters and visits to historical sites.
- Sun City, (4 h drive) Internationally renowned Sun City is South Africa's unrivalled number one holiday resort, delivering non-stop, big-thrill entertainment every day of the year.
- Pretoria capital, (5 h drive) Pretoria is adorned with large parks, notably the terraced gardens of the Union Buildings, the sunken gardens of Venning Park, municipal nature reserves, and the National Zoological Gardens.
- Rustenburg, (3 h 30 mins drive) is the most populous city in North West province, South Africa