Stunning French-Style Chateau in Barcelona
This incredible property is a real gem in the capital of Catalonia. Designed in the style of a French Chateau, this house combines the classic elegance of a palace with all the comforts and conveniences of modernity, offering an unparalleled stay in Barcelona.
This property is located in the upper part of the city, in the area known as Pedralbes, one of the most elegant and expensive areas of Barcelona, just minutes from the center and city's highlights. With 1400m2 of constructed area, finely decorated, this property is an attraction in itself!
With a bold design, the property is spread on four floors, among the facilities you will find a solarium, interior elevator, garage with capacity for 10 cars, cinema, and discotheque, 2 heated swimming pools, and panoramic views. A master bedroom of 200m2, and a Gaggenau kitchen are just some of the luxuries offered by this dream property.
On the lower floor, there is a large double-height dining room with direct access to the garden, the bathrooms, swimming pool, and outdoor kitchen. At this level, there is also an office, a television area, and a fully-equipped kitchen. Right next, there is a complimentary bathroom and a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
All the rooms are decorated by renowned interior designers and have large dimensions, great windows, and lots of natural light.
On the second floor, you will find a master suite, which opens up to an outdoor terrace and two independent double bathrooms, and a pair of dressing rooms. On the third floor, there is a relaxing area with views of Barcelona and a swimming pool.
The property has an independent service area in the basement with two bedrooms, a gym, and a garage with space for ten vehicles. In addition, there is a large entertaining area, with plenty of rooms, such as a home cinema, a party room with a bar, and a private nightclub with an independent entrance from the house!
Private Residence with 4 levels
3 bedrooms, 8 baths, 11840 square feet, 1100 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
15 minutes drive
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Discover the city on foot or bike Spend a day away from the metro and the tourist bus, and take your time strolling around and stopping to recharge with some of the city's great gastronomic options.
- Montjuïc mountain is the perfect place for a leafy stroll. Aside from the natural surroundings and spectacular vistas, you'll find buildings from the 1992 Olympic Games.
- Barcelona Zoo - Situated in the city's lush Parc de la Ciutadella, the Catalan capital's wildlife refuge is considered the best in all of Spain, playing host to more than 4,000 creatures
- Horse Riding - Gallop through the gorgeous greenery of one of Catalonia’s most majestic natural parks.
- Theme Park - Enjoy a fun-filled day at Port Aventura, one of Europe’s largest theme parks perfect for the whole family.
Places of Interest
- Modernist architecture galore – see the famous Gaudi buildings including the Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera, Palau Güell, Casa Batlló, Torre Bellesguard, and Casa Vicens as well as those by other architects.
- La Sagrada Familia (20 minute drive) - Get a fascinating insight into the history of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed cathedral. Admire the opulent ceilings and stained-glass windows while learning about the building’s charismatic creator.
- Art, music and theaters - Museu Picasso, Teatre Grec, Gran Teatre del Liceu, Fundació Joan Miró, Palau de la Música Catalana, the list goes on...
- Park Guell (15 minute drive) - A UNESCO World Heritage site, Antoni Gaudi spent 15 years designing and building the whimsical fountains, mosaic benches, pedestrian walkways, and gingerbread house-like buildings.
- Las Ramblas (25 minute drive) - Known as the most famous street in Barcelona, you'll love the exciting atmosphere found in the heart of Barcelona!
- La Boqueria (25 minute drive) - This vibrant and lively market sits just off Las Ramblas, with numerous stands offering delicious treats and snacks, as well as multiple surrounding restaurants.
- Gothic Quarter (20 minute drive) - Wander through the cobblestone streets,, explore the charming shops and cafes, and even catch a glimpse of the original Roman walls of the city!