Vero Beach Villa - Steps From the Sea
Luxury 4-bedroom designer villa with private heated pool - 100 yards from a private beach. (the house is the 3rd back from the beach.) The property is beautifully furnished and sleeps 10. The 2 wing layout is ideal for 2 families as each wing features a master bedroom and a room for children, and a bathroom. The modern, designer kitchen and large comfortable living room are in the center of the house, separating the 2 wings and both open on to the very private veranda and heated pool. High speed broadband (600 MBPS )WiFi throughout the house makes it great for working remotely.
Vero Beach is a lovely upscale resort town, just north of Palm Beach. Besides relaxing by your private heated pool, or taking long walks on our beautiful beach, you can enjoy area activities like golf, tennis, shopping, boating, jet skiing, and more.
The house is approximately 1 1/2 hours from Disney World in Orlando - you can enjoy the parks for a few days, then come back and relax by the pool and beach!
The beach is private access only for the families on the street. Spend days basking in the sun on sandy white beaches, fishing, or splashing in the waves! This property will offer you a fantastic quality of life and you will feel energized!
Villa with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Vero Beach Regional Airport
20 minute drive
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Vero Beach Museum of Art (10 minutes) -This incredible arts facility features five galleries, a sculpture wing, and an education wing.
- Vero Beach Wine and Film Festival (15 minutes) - Enjoy independent, student, and international films paired with fine wines from all over the country.
- Paleo Discoveries (15 minutes) - Find ancient remains of sharks, saber-tooth cats, mammoths, mastodons, and more!
- Florida Cracker Airboat Rides (40 minutes) - Take a fully narrated tour of St. John's River with the wind in your hair!
- Sandridge Golf Club (25 minutes) - The perfect destination for both serious and casual golfers, Sandridge provides some of south Florida's finest golf.
Places of Interest
- Jaycee Park (10 minutes) - With more than eight acres of oceanfront, Jaycee Park is perfect for family gatherings.
- McKee Botanical Garden (15 minutes) - Discover unique plants and rushing waterfalls in this serene botanical garden.
- Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge (25 minutes) - This gorgeous pelican habitat is full of these amazing birds all year round!
- Farmers Market Oceanside (10 minutes) - On Saturdays comes see cooking demonstrations by local chefs and sample delicious homemade foods.
- Saigon Sushi (15 minutes) - This chill, casual restaurant offers delicious and authentic Thai and Vietnamese dishes, as well as a fresh sushi bar.
Bonita (Bonnie) K.September 2022
WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY!!’
The property has everything I needed for a monumental birthday! Lovely home, furnished with everything you may need and lots of things you may not think you want or need. Pool was so relaxing, easy walk to the beach and lots of dining options nearby. The owner was extremely accommodating and her dad was fantastic! We would 💯% stay here again! ”