Hideaways Casa Paradiso (HS)
Casa Paradiso is located on the eastern shore of Lake Maggiore in Cerro di Laveno, a charming town with a picturesque cobblestone centre and striking views of the lake and the mountains beyond. Hop on the cableway to Monte Sasso del Ferro for leisurely strolls through the valley woods and enjoy the spectacular views.
Laveno-Mombello is a short drive away where you'll find Michelin-starred restaurants and delicious pizzerias.
This five-bedroom contemporary villa offers peaceful surroundings to simply relax by the pool sipping on a martini while the kids take full advantage of the swing set in the spacious gardens.
Built in 1960 by master Architect Cesare Seregni, Casa Paradiso is very unique with an imposing stone tower and two wings to create stunning living spaces.
The expansive garden is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the breath-taking views of Lake Maggiore and Monte Rosa.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 100 square feet, 10 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
53 mins drive
Breath-taking views of Lake Maggiore and Monte Rosa.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Water sports lovers will have a blast. Options range from wild water rafting to sailing, wind surfing, kite surfing, canoeing and swimming.
- For golf lovers there's plenty of choice around the Lake. Des Iles Borromees Golf course is an 18 holes course lying at 500m above sea level.
- Enjoy a fanstastic wild bird show at Falconeria Locarno in nearby town of Locarno across the border to Switzerland.
- Nebiolo (2h 19 mins drive) wine region, wine tasting is available in many places, the Piemont region being famous for its wine and truffels.
Places of Interest
- Visit the Borromeo Islands on Lake Maggiore, in particular Isola Bella with its fanstastic gardens and architectural treasures, most of all Palazzo Borromeo.
- Visit the small sleepy town of Bognanco famous for its great hiking routes and its springs. The Spa offers a wide range of servises as massage therapy and carbonic baths.
- The Botanical Gardens at Villa Taranto in Callanza are a must for nature lovers.