The Limpopo region of South Africa offers visitors an authentic wilderness adventure to enjoy the wonders of Southern Africa's natural landscapes.
Limpopo is known for being one of the regions in southern Africa with the largest rivers and a wealth of indigenous wildlife.
One of the most remarkable features of the Limpopo region is the great variety of unique wildlife, such as the world's largest tree species, the Baobab. Visitors to Limpopo can enjoy a unique experience surrounded by nature in the safety of this magnificent property which offers unrivalled sunrises and sunsets to the delight of its guests!
Woestalleen Lodge is a private, exclusive use safari lodge that is booked in its entirety (the whole lodge) providing you and your guests the privacy and exclusivity of staying at your “own” lodge. Ideally suited to 4 or more guests, families and groups of friends wanting to share a safari experience.
Perched on top of the Waterberg on the western side of the reserve the lodge has magnificent views of the reserve with the added benefit of amazing sunrises and sunsets coupled with a deck overlooking a private waterhole where lions, elephant and other game frequently visit, makes this lodge definitely worth a visit.
The main lodge area consists of an open plan lounge and dining area which lead out onto an outside dining area and deck overlooking a private waterhole. Other facilities include a swimming pool with Lapa and deck chairs, a boma area with firepit and braai area, the main lodge has a large fireplace and dining area, a covered patio with seating and a separate outdoor patio with loungers.
The bedrooms are positioned on either side of the main lodge comprise of two adjacent chalets each with en-suite bedrooms and a connected patio, ideally suited for families. The main bedroom is accessed from the main lodge and is especially convenient should easy access be required. All bedrooms can easily be converted from twins into king-size double beds providing guests with the flexibility to accommodate various sleeping arrangements.
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 1722 square feet, 160 square meters
Full, Full, Full, Full, and Full
10 guests maximum
5 doubles or 5 twins (both options or combinations available).
Additional Amenities: Water viewing tower
Johannesburg Tambo airport
2h 43 mins drive by car
Stunning views of the Mountains and the bushveld.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Bela-Bela, (1h 23 mins drive) a town in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Deriving its name from the geothermic hot springs around which the town was built, it was formerly called Warmbaths,
- Thabazimbi (1h drive )an iron mining town in the Limpopo province of South Africa. The town is situated at the feet of the Ysterberg and is surrounded by the Witfonteinrand and Boshofberg with the majestic Kransberg in the background.
- Mabatlane/Vaalwater (16 mins drive) charming little village in the heart of the Waterberg area. It’s a centre for surrounding agriculture and game reserves.
- Kamotsogo Craft Art Kamotsogo - shop in Vaalwater If you’re in Vaalwater looking for unusual handmade products made by locals
- Kedibone Safaris, (4h 49mins drive) small safari company born out of pure love for nature, wildlife and travel.
Places of Interest
- Enjoy Wildlife viewing, safari Trips with Sundowners and Night drives
- Mabatlane/Vaalwater is a charming little village in the heart of the Waterberg area. It’s a centre for surrounding agriculture and game reserves.
- Zebula Golf Course(1h 47 mins drive) a superlative golfing experience on a Peter Matkovich designed golf course. Teeing off on this pristine 1 200-hectare bushveld estate is a considerable pleasure with its wildlife spectators