Architectural country home in coastal vineyard region
Stays at this lovely home in Wilyabrup will be unforgettable! Located in a region famous for its abundant vineyards, this home is a gem of modern design and is an attraction in itself!
With a bold design, worthy of a movie, this property will provide you with all the peace and comfort you need to disconnect from the world and recharge your energies!
In addition, thanks to the convenient location between the adorable countryside and the coastal region, you will have many possibilities for excursions that will certainly enrich your stay to the fullest!
This house has 5 spacious and welcoming bedrooms. The communal areas have high ceilings and combine lots of glass, and steel with other elegant materials that are cozy and delicate.
The result is a sun-drenched environment that will surely inspire you whether to read a good book, study, do smart work or simply relax!
Perfect for a getaway with the family or a group of friends, this house, due to its clever design, offers many rooms and interesting environments, which offer privacy or serve as a meeting point for great evening talks while opening a good bottle of wine!
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 6458 square feet, 600 square meters
King, Queen, Full, Full, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Busselton Margaret River Airport
35 minute drive
VIews over landscaped gardens to paddocks and Leeuwin Ridge.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Dunsborough Lakes Golf Club, (20 mins drive) The best family-friendly golf experience in the South West! We feature a beautiful 18 holes golf.
- The Humble Horse, (16 mins drive) The Humble Horse is situated in the country town of Cowaramup, set amongst rolling hills and vineyards
- Quinninup Falls, (9 mins drive) This route is excellent for bird watching, hiking and walking.
- Winery and Brewery Tour in Margaret River with Lunch, (22 mins drive) Enjoy wine tasting at some of the best wineries and stop for lunch at a brewery Throughout the day, admire the views of the Margaret River area.
Places of Interest
- Woodlands Wines, (6 mins drive) Woodlands' Vineyards are dry grown and maintained by hand using organic and traditional methods.
- Moses North Beach, (15 mins drive) stunning views and beautiful beach with clear waters!
- Margaret River Indulge and Discover Day Tour, (16 mins drive) Visit a coffee works, brewery, and winery; tuck into a delicious winery lunch (included); enjoy views of Prevelly Beach; and sample local craft ale at a brewery or a photo stop at Canal Rocks.