Cap Ferret presents itself to its guests as a charming beach town, surrounded by fine sand and a pleasant atmosphere. Visitors looking for a quiet beachfront getaway, surrounded by amenities and delicious local food, this is the place to be!
Charm and sophistication surround this region. Its proximity to the famous town of Bourdeaux, offers this charming town a wide selection of delicious local wines to its visitors. This town is known for its delicious local gastronomy and its fresh fish and seafood.
Enjoy the endless fresh oyster restaurants accompanied by good wine, stroll, and discover the beautiful beaches and fall in love with the incredible sunsets.
Visit the picturesque local market the products and souvenirs of this region, and discover the surrounding area such as the charming town of L'Herbe, where every street is full of charm and the views of the coastline are wonderful!
Enjoy all the charms of this beautiful coastal region which offers its visitors endless dreamy beaches.
Villa Tchanquée is located just a stone's throw from the beaches of this beautiful coastal area. The sand and the town centre are easily accessible on foot, so leave your car in the garage for a few days and let yourself be carried away by the softness of the peninsula.
This fantastic property of 841 sq. ft (80m2) is equipped with 2 bedrooms beautifully furnished with a great taste giving a comfortable and luxurious ambience and its 2 bathrooms fully prepared and nicely decorated with all necessary amenities, ready to welcome and accommodate a maximum of 6 guests. Villa Tchanquée is equipped with common areas, the kitchen and living are room nicely designed and furnished with a modern and classical style that merge in a unique and charming decoration that will delight guests.
The exquisite decoration creates a perfect harmony with a seaside and holiday atmosphere. The spacious rooms filled with natural light and views of the outdoors create a fresh and pleasant atmosphere for guests!
Without a doubt, Villa Tchanquée is a fantastic property, situated in a unique location, which will delight its guests as they discover and enjoy the rich and peaceful region of Cap Ferret and its undiscovered charms.
Villa with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
1 hour drive
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Those guests who are in top shape might want to try the tour around the Bassin
- Not only does Aquitaine have a rich heritage of golf, the pedigree is very high, with clusters of golf courses around the Bordeaux and Bassin d’Arcachon area. In fact, golf in France started in Aquitaine!
- For high flyers, a scenic helicopter flight is the ultimate way to take in the unique land – and seascape of the Bassin d’Arcachon and the Bordeaux Vineyards.
Places of Interest
- Less then half an hour you will find the world famous French Bordeaux Wine District.
- Absorb the beauty of endless grape green wine fields from the air with a helicopter flight of the Bordeaux Vineyards crowned with some wine tasting.
- Other popular options are strolls through the canals and Esteys at low tide, climbing up the highest dune of Europe the Dune the Pyla, and of course forest and beach walks.