Villa Monte Halcones with stunning sea views (R)
This exceptional villa is located in the heights of the lovely resort town of Marbella-Nueva Andalucia, offering superb views over the city, the sea, the mountains, the Rock of Gibraltar, and the African coastline!
With a bold and ultra-modern design, this house welcomes 8 guests with lots of space and comfort.
The property is situated on a vast plot of land, with immaculate gardens and beautiful outdoor areas for you to enjoy the great weather of the sunny Costa del Sol!
With all amenities you might need, including private cinema and workout area, stays at this property will be very special. There are 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 rooms are now been converted into offices, offering convenience for those who need to work remotely.
The communal areas are wonderful, with modern and comfortable furniture, which makes them perfect for socializing with your friends and family! It will be lovely to enjoy a refreshing cocktail while watching the sunset and the fantastic views!
Also you can see an amazing moonrise from the small beach behind the pool with special sand from Tarifa.
And if you want a little hustle, options are endless. Marbella is a hub of growing and developing international tourism. The world-renowned Puerto Banús is famous for its luxury yachts, boutiques, and restaurants. All these places and attractions are reachable in only a few minutes.
Nearby, in just 30 minutes you will find the enchanting historic city of Ronda, where you can spend a delightful day on its old streets. For those who love outdoor sports, there are myriads of hike paths, water sports, and golf courses reachable at short drive distances.
For those who like to enjoy fine wines, the region between Gibraltar and Malaga has many famous wineries! If you like history and culture, be sure to visit the cities of Seville and Malaga.
These cities will offer you a truly Andalusian experience, with their vibrant culture, history, and rich cuisine.
Villa with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 6 baths, 10763 square feet, 1000 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
6 bedrooms but 2 are converted to offices
1 hour by car
La Concha mountain view (left) Gibraltar view (right) Seaview (front)
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
This property comes with
on site staff during the week like
cleaning, laundry, garden/pool service + chef for 3 hours per day for your lunch meals during the week (including ingredient, not the weekends!)
Additional costs for these full service is
$ 950 for the whole week
preferably paid by transfer before your arrival.
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Marbella's coastline offers a broad choice of water sports and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, sailing and many more.
- For golf lovers, Marbella is the place! The offer is immensely wide: La Quinta Golf Club, Magna Marbella Golf and Los Naranjos Golf Club to name a few.
- La Sala Restaurant Bar and Grill in Puerto Banús offers a supreme dining and social experience day and night.
Places of Interest
- Cabopino Beach is one of the best beaches in Marbella featuring crystal clear waters, wide-sandy beaches and plenty of amenities with a "medium occupancy". Cabopino is next to the protected Artola sand dunes and beach where clothing is optional.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
Sonali C.November 2022
We had a wonderful stay in this beautiful and tastefully done villa. Was conveniently located for day trips. The owner was very helpful and showed us around the house on arrival. The cook was a wonderful cook and made tasty meals for us. There was nothing missing and absolutely no complaints. We hope we can visit again.”