Ranch Style Oasis in Santa Barbara
You have made it to paradise. The Eucalyptus Hill Neighborhood above Santa Barbara offers pristine views of the Channel Islands, Harbor, East Beach, and downtown from the comfort of your own palace. A small drive will place you in the heart of Montecito or the hustle and bustle of Santa Barbara’s State Street.
This San Ysidro ranch-style home was redesigned in 2010 and features luxurious stonework, a covered veranda with a fireplace, and vine draped pergolas at both ends of a serene swimming pool. The split-level design opens on the first floor offering three ensuite Bedrooms, a fourth Guest Bedroom, open Living Room, Dining Room, and chef-inspired Kitchen. The lower floor is complete with a game room, gym, and built-in bar. Move outdoors and be pampered by a bevy of luxuries including a pool pavilion, bocce ball court, barbeque, and pizza oven.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4012 square feet, 373 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Santa Barbara Airport (SBA)
About 15 minutes by car
Stunning ocean and city views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Upon request, Guests may use the spa and heat the pool at an additional cost of $80 / day
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Swimming, Boating, Fishing, Snorkeling
- Diving, Kayaking, Sailing, Paddleboarding
- Golfing, Hiking, Horseback Riding
- Tennis, Hiking, Surfing
- Yoichi's - This authentic Japanese restaurant sets your tastebuds on edge with traditional fare.
- Los Agaves - For the best nachos ever, there's no better spot than Los Agaves.
Places of Interest
- Santa Barbara Zoo and Bird Refuge
- East Beach - Catch some rays while avoiding the crowds.
- Monticeto Shopping
- Key to Wine Country
- Cold Spring Tavern
- El Paseo Mexican Restaurant
- Butterfly Beach
- Carpinteria State Beach
- MOXI - The Wolf Museum of Exploration
- Goletta Beach
- State Street - Santa Barbara's most famous avenue runs through shops, art galleries, cafes, theaters, and more!
- Old Mission Santa Barbara - A trip to the Old Missions offers a glimpse of the city's beginnings!