The Uplands Oceanfront Estate
Welcome to Sweat Pea, our beautiful home in the Uplands neighborhood.
This exquisite oceanfront estate with over 15,000 square feet of elegance is nestled in Victoria's premier neighborhood, The Uplands. This magnificent property boasts a home theater, an indoor pool (unheated), a "Club room," and an elevator.
Upon entering this pristine estate, you will immediately notice the soaring cathedral ceiling with wood beams dancing overhead and the wall-to-wall windows allowing stunning views of the water and natural surroundings. After a long day outdoors, curl up on the comfy sofa and enjoy the warmth and ambiance from the fireplace. Take a dip in the ocean, followed by a friendly game of billiards. Or gather a group in the home theater and watch your favorite movie. There is never a dull moment at this stately getaway.
Your inner chef will be delighted to spend time in this fully equipped kitchen featuring granite countertops and an eat-in bar. Gather to feast around the spacious dining room table, or eat under the stars by the water while the sun escapes in the horizon.
There are five spacious bedrooms to escape to. The main floor master bedroom includes a king bed and an ensuite bathroom. The upper level houses three bedrooms, each with a king bed. There is also an office with a pullout sofa sleeper. The bedrooms upstairs have Jack and Jill bathroom ensuites. The fifth bedroom is a nanny suite located in the lower level. It has a queen-sized bed, an ensuite bathroom and its own door to outside.
Come experience 2.5 acres of a south-facing, private oceanfront estate and nestle your toes into the sandy beach. Explore the restaurants and cafes that are a quick 20-minute walk away. Whether you seek a quiet, serene getaway for a week or an adventurous vacation on the water, Victoria has it all!
Estate with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 15 square feet, 2 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
20 minutes by car
Stunning waterfront views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Boating, Sailing
- Whale watching
- Guided history tours
- Botanical gardens
- Paddle boarding
- Scuba diving
Places of Interest
- Royal BC Museum - history of British Columbia and the Indigenous peoples
- Beacon Hill Park - It hosts what purports to be the tallest totem pole in Canada!
- Inner Harbour - Built in the Neo-Baroque style
- Craigdorroch Castle - Completed in 1890, the "castle" which is really a large Victorian mansion, has four stories covering 25,000 square feet
- Fisherman's Wharf - Colourful rows of individual houses
- The Butchart Gardens
- Malahat SkyWalk - will offer spectacular views at the top before you slide down after the hike up
- Ogden Point - Victoria’s most accessible shore dive and is just minutes from downtown. It is also considered one of the best shore dives in Canada
- Gowlland Tod Provincial Park - Wonderful hiking trails
- Many wineries, brew pubs and distilleries in the area