RiverWalk over the Thames
This fantastic 1937 square foot property is in one of the most exclusive areas of London and boasts fantastic views of the the river Thames & the city of London. Perfect for a holiday with family, friends, or couples!
The excellent location of this property allows guests to enjoy all the activities and places to discover while visiting London.
This wonderful property has 2 bedrooms, which can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. The rooms are furnished and tastefully decorated ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
This property has 3 metre heigh ceilings with large windows that let in natural light. The electric sliding door gives access to a large balcony (over 15 metres wide) to enjoy the view over London.
The apartment is fully air conditioned and has a Crestron control system to control all lighting, temperature & music.
The kitchen is fully equipped with Gaggenau & Miele appliances and an ice machine, with a modern and minimalist style that fits perfectly with the luminosity and harmony of this property.
Westminster Cathedral and the Tate Britain Gallery are just a few of the nearby attractions within easy waling distance available to visitors to this wonderful property.
Being able to enjoy your stay in this property and being able to discover and visit all the activities and places that London has to offer is without a doubt an excellent idea as a holiday destination for all tastes and ages.
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1937 square feet, 180 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
London City, London Heathrow
50 minutes drive
Situated on the 11th floor the views (especially from the large terrace) are of the Thames River, down to Westminster and the city of London
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The West End (11 mins drive) great restaurants. shopping and theatres
- Ministry of Sound (11 mins drive) Get your dancing shoes on! Inspired by New York's Paradise Garage, Ministry of Sound was the UK's first nightclub dedicated to house music.
- Borough Market (15 mins drive) Extraordinary and varied food market dating back to the 13th century.
- Mercato Metropolitano (11 mins drive) MM is a food hub with the allure of a farmers’ market. MM is a playground for food lovers and artisan food producers to meet, talk, relax, shop and eat.
- OXO Tower Wharf (11 mins drive) Home to some of the most exciting contemporary designers, restaurants & exhibition venues.
- Southbank Centre (10 mins drive) There’s always something to see and do at Southbank Centre, the bustling arts centre (biggest of the UK) by the river Thames.
Places of Interest
- The Shard (16 mins drive) Designed by Italian architect Renzo Piano and standing 309.7 metres (1,016 ft) high, the Shard is the tallest building in the UK, the tallest building in the European Union, and the fifth-tallest building in Europe.
- Tower Bridge (19 mins drive) Built over 120 years ago, it is to this day considered an engineering marvel and it is arguably one of the most famous and instantly recognisable structures in the entire world.
- Tower of London (19 mins drive) 1,000-year-old castle that protects the Crown Jewels. It was once a secure fortress, a royal palace and an infamous prison.
- Tate Art Gallery (3 minute walk)
- Westminster Cathedral & Houses of Parliament (5 minutes walk)