Nihi Sumba - Kasambi Estate (R)
Everybody who surfs knows Nihi Sumba. Best hotel in the world two consecutive years in a row on the Edge of Wildness, Sumba Island.
The island of Sumba welcomes visitors with its beautiful white sandy beaches and turquoise waters. This island paradise always offers lovely views of its beaches and wild flora. A true paradise waiting to be discovered by visitors looking for a different and luxurious destination.
Nihi Sumba is a unique hotel on a 2,5 km long beach. Not a normal holiday, much rather an experience you will cherish forever. Barefoot, luxury and concious. Endless activities with a meaning.
Our beautiful beachfront estate with 2 pools welcomes guests with 360degrees stunning views of the sea and the beach.
It has four very spacious double rooms prepared to accommodate 12 guests. Decorated in a traditional design mixed with a more modern style; occupants will enjoy a comfortable, luminous, and quiet space to relax in.
The spacious common areas are full of light thanks to the large windows and exterior spaces. Following a decor that wishes to maintain a traditional feel with more contemporary and comfortable furnishings, they provide a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere for their guests. The blues and greens of the ocean and vegetation can be found in the plush sofas and pillows and perfectly compliment the rustic and island-inspired structure of the property. Find yourself under a thatched roof, with finishes made from locally sourced wood and materials, all resting within a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living. Kasambi´s design offers island serenity, the interiors are outfitted with modern amenities and all the comforts of home, including Wi-Fi, television, and air-conditioning.
Kasambi offers its guests the opportunity to enjoy various activities and places of interest on the island of Sumba. From enjoying water sports such as surfing or snorkelling to visiting the cultural side of Sumba with the Pasola festival or the best-preserved traditional villages.
Discover the beautiful natural scenery, and enjoy this exotic destination is an extraordinary holiday destination.
Please find more information on the resort at nihi.com.
Estate with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 53819 square feet, 5000 square meters
King, King, King, and Twin
12 guests maximum
1h 30 minutes drive
Stunning views of the Ocean gifted by its Beachfront location.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Recommendation extra service:
VIP arrival at Bali Denpasar airport to the resort (1,5 hours) optional (costs to be confirmed)
All inclusive service at the resort.
Mandatory Fee of $250 per person/per day
(plus tax and service 21%)
which covers food and non-alcoholic beverages for your entire stay as well as butler service, housekeeping etc.
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Marosi Beach Surfing (38 mins drive) This is one of the prettiest beaches in the area, with perfect waves for surf enthusiasts.
- Sumba Cultural Conservation and Learning Institute (1h 30 mins drive) To learn more about the culture of Sumba, head to this amazing institute.
- Laiwangi Wanggameti National Park (4h 32 mins drive) While quite the drive, nature lovers should not miss a hike through this gorgeous national park.
Places of Interest
- Kampung Tarung (36 mins drive) This traditional village invites guests to experience how people here have lived for centuries.
- Weekuri Lake (2h 22 mins drive) This amazing emerald lake is perfect for swimming!
- Air Terjun Lapopu (45 mins drive) Considered one of the most beautiful waterfalls in all of Indonesia, the rushing waters here are worth the trip.