Stylish apartment in Copenhagen at Østerbro
This lovely apartment will be perfect for those looking for a quiet and pleasant stay in Copenhagen. Located in the elegant Østerbro neighborhood, this "typically Danish" part of the city is well-known for its luxury and family-oriented community.
This apartment is everything you expect from a Scandinavian modern home: a chic design with intelligent solutions and a cozy feeling.
For up to 3 guests, the apartment is ideal for a couple or a small group of friends. It will serve as a base to explore everything this graceful European capital offers.
If you're a fan of Nordic-style decor, culture, or foodies, exclusive Danish design shops, all sorts of boutiques and trendy restaurants abound in the surrounding area.
Østerbro is one of the greenest neighborhoods within the city limits, well connected to Copenhagen attractions. Also close to the water and the Copenhagen Lakes. Top that off with the beautiful Citadel, the little mermaid, and the harbor area, and you've got a plethora of perfect walking areas and things to see!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1506 square feet, 140 square meters
Queen and Twin
3 guests maximum
30 minute drive
Spacious and stylish apartment located in central Copenhagen at Østerbro - close to cafés, restaurants and local shops.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Den Frie Center for Contemporary Art: This beautiful wooden building is one of Denmark's oldest contemporary art venues.
- The Hirschsprung collection: This glorious gallery showcases 19th and early 20th-century Danish art, including the best of the Danish Golden Age.
- Outdoor sports: The shores of Lake Sortedam are popular with runners and cyclists.
- Friendly, family-friendly Østerbro: This elegant part of town is a treasure trove for great experiences for young and old alike.
Places of Interest
- The historic Copenhagen: Home to one of the oldest monarchies in the world, with a history dating back to the Viking Age. History is everywhere in Copenhagen, where cobblestone streets, palaces, and royal artifacts.
- Copenhagen design, culture, and architecture: Simplicity, elegance, functionalism, and much more! Discover legendary and young Danish designers.
- The Citadel: Copenhagen Citadel was founded by the Danish king Christian 4 in 1626. You will find it on the border of Copenhagen's hinterland and in the Østerbro area.
- Zoological Museum: Stroll among mammoths, woolly-haired rhinos, steppe bison, and giant deer once native to Denmark.
- Copenhagen's lakes: The minute the sun comes out, the vast area around the lakes fills with strolling couples, panting runners, brunch devotees, kids feeding the ducks, and much more!