Viceroy - Two Bedroom Poolside Villa
Stay at the edge of the ocean, where you’ll enjoy views of Nidito Beach + Poolside Bar over the water mirrors from your own wraparound sun deck. This spacious Two Bedroom Ocean Front Ground Level Suite features a master suite, plus a second bedroom with two double beds. Perfect for families, you’ll have plenty of space to gather and relax together, from the open-plan living room to the kitchen which has convenient island seating. All of the resort amenities are within easy reach, yet in the villa, you’ll feel like you’re in a world of your very own.
Viceroy Hotel & Residences is a new luxury oceanfront hotel with residences property located minutes from downtown San Jose del Cabo on the Sea of Cortez in Baja California Sur. The design-focused development is the vision of renowned Mexican architect Miguel Ángel Aragonés.
Be entertained in our private movie theater, or relax and grab a drink in our indoor spaces, such as dedicated lounges for stylish gatherings, rooms, and facilities for meetings. Extraordinary moments for the little ones will be available to you. You’ll have at your disposal the whole Kids Club team and its amazing activities, as well as the games room and all the events designed by Viceroy for an unforgettable stay. Slip into absolute relaxation and body-mind harmony at our luxurious spa. Take time to refresh your look at the Beauty Lab and Barber Parlour services. Fit in your workout at our high-tech gym, The Fitness Center by Harley Pastemark.
The hotel and residences are boxes, chambers suspended over mirrors of sea-water. In them, vegetation, birds, clouds, the Moon and the Sun can contemplate themselves, captivated by a narcissistic enchantment of sorts. They regard one another, find one another and are reunited through the reflection of water as an entire reality.
Seen from the sky, Viceroy becomes a harmonic archipelago, a set of small white islets perfectly assimilated into the seascape the architect has procured. A poetic space, where everything flows and melds.
*The photos shown here are representative of Viceroy Resort and not the actual unit you may be reserving.
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2511 square feet, 234 square meters
King and 2x Full
5 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
15 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Resort Fee: $35.00 USD + Tax per person per day
Optional Daily cleaning - $80.00 USD per day
Guests staying for 7+ days must schedule at least 1 cleaning service during stay, as well as an additional check-out cleaning fee.
Pet Fee: $150/stay
Activities of Interest
- 10 minutes to Puerto los Cabos, 15 minutes to downtown San Jose and 40 minutes to Cabo San Lucas.
- The Los Cabos area is rated as one of the top golfing destinations. Those who love to play will not be disappointed!
- Art lovers will greatly enjoy the ever-growing art district located behind San Jose del Cabo's beautiful historic main square.
Places of Interest
- With the area’s best surf beaches, a palm filled estuary ideal for bird watching, a sea turtle nursery and the La Laguna mountains to explore, San Jose is an ideal destination for nature and adventure lovers.
- 5 Minute drive to downtown San Jose del Cabo. A charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- 1 hour drive to Todos Santos, a beautiful small town with beaches, restaurants, shopping and the famous "Hotel California"
Katie W.September 2023
Our second time returning to this resort and we had a fantastic time! ”