WaterColor Perfect Beach Oasis
WaterColor Perfect Beach Oasis
Mistflower Lane is where you want to be for your next visit to 30A. This magical corner lot home in WaterColor has been completely remodeled from top to bottom. Be the first to enjoy the new furnishings, new art, new floors and to create new memories.
The custom kitchen features high-end appliances and an open concept design allowing the perfect space to cook and interact with family and friends in the nearby dining area and living room. No detail was overlooked in the design and décor of the four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms featuring custom sinks, two soaking tubs and walk-in closets in every room.
This is the perfect place to make lifelong memories in this amazing WaterColor home.
Distance to Beach Access: 0.7 miles (5 Minute Bike Ride)
Parking Spaces: 2
Dining Accommodations: 8 indoor table/2 barstools/6-8 outdoor table on screened-in porch
Coffee Maker Available & well-appointed kitchen
Bosch washer & dryer
New wifi TV's with the apps you need
Dual zone heat / AC
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
-Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
-A 499-Acre Coastal Resort and Residential Community
-Award-Winning Tennis Facilities
-Beachside, Poolside and Lakeside Dining
-Nearby State Parks and Preserves
-4 Swimming Pools
HOME CONFIGURATION + SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS:
-Bedroom 1: King Bedroom with Private Bath and Soaking Tub
-Kitchen / Dining Area / Living Room
-Back Screened-in Porch with Dining Table
- Back Porch with New Swing
-Bedroom 2: King Bed with Private Bath, Soaking Tub and Separate Shower
-Bedroom 3: King Bed with Private Bath
-Bedroom 4: Bunk Room with 2 Twin/Twin Bunks with Private Bath
-Laundry Room with Bosch W&D with Drying Rack & Iron/Board
-Beautiful Porch with Lounge Chairs
-4 Adult Bikes
-Weber Gas Grille
According to local county ordinances, beach access locations and vending companies are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, please contact the owner prior to your arrival.
This home is located in the WaterColor community. If you would like to rent a golf cart for your reservation, this can only be done through The Electric Cart Company. We encourage you to contact The Electric Cart Company prior to your arrival as they will only issue 60 golf cart permits throughout WaterColor at any given time.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2784 square feet, 259 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Bunk
10 guests maximum
Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) or Northwest Florida Beaches Airport (ECP)
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Bike riding
- Boating, kayaking, canoeing
Places of Interest
- Rosemary Beach - on the cusp of becoming one of America's favorite new vacation destinations with upscale boutiques, restaurants, and every kid’s favorite “The Sugar Shak”
- Seaside - known for its pastel-colored beach houses, iconic whitewashed post office, and architect-designed walkways leading to the sugar-white sand
- Rosemary Beach Racquet Club - a tennis lover’s paradise
- Sandestin Tennis Club - one of the Top 25 Tennis Resorts in the USA
- Sandestin Baytowne Wharf - fun area for families with kids ages 5-15. Lots of restaurants, an arcade, zip lining, candy shop, bungee trampoline, etc
- Silver Sands Outlet Mall
- The Track - Go karts and mini golf
- Destin Harbor Boardwalk - Destin’s lively entertainment center and the perfect waterfront place to be for guests and residents looking for endless fun
- Air Force Armament Museum - the only facility in the U.S. dedicated to the display of Air Force armament.
- In Panama City: Pier Park Outlet Mall, Gulf World Marine Park, Shipwreck Island Waterpark, Coconut Creek Family Fun Park