Nature Lover's Paradise in Sea Pines Resort
Available for the RBC Heritage PGA Golf Tournment and for the 4th of July week!
This light, bright, remodeled four-bedroom, three-bathroom home is an island paradise. Only minutes to all of the magic of Sea Pines Resort: beaches, kayaking, fishing, golf, tennis, shops, walk to dinner/coffee, and the most beautiful sunsets imaginable.
Start your morning with a brisk walk to the Sea Pines Forest Preserve the on to Harbour Town and the Sea Pines Lighthouse and grab a coffee and a yummy breakfast. Along the way, admire the nature trails, golf course, marina/waterfront, and beautiful surroundings. You may catch a glimpse of a gator sunbathing in the distance.
After a long day at the beach or playing tennis, unwind in the cozy living room on the wrap-around sofa and enjoy your favorite movie on the big screen TV. Whip up a feast in the gorgeous chef’s kitchen featuring a massive island with an eat-in bar, and stainless steel appliances. Take your meal outdoors, gather with your guests on the patio, and eat under the stars.
Escape for the night to one of four spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom suite has a king bed and comfortable sofa, two other bedrooms include queen beds, and the fourth bedroom has an office/study with bunk beds.
Don’t forget to bring your best camera to Hilton Head to capture incredible family photos while the sun sets in the horizon.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Hilton Head Airport (HHH) and Savannah International (SAV)
10 minutes by car (HHH) and 1 hour to (SAV)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Golf and tennis are an additional charge
Activities of Interest
- World-class golf courses
- Island hopping
- Boat tours, sailing
- Kayaking, canoeing
- Dolphin tours
- Zip lining
- Fishing/offshore fishing
Places of Interest
- Sea Pines Resort and Lighthouse
- Harbour Town Golf Links - Experience the course of the pro's and play at this PGA venue!
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina - Multipart venue showcasing drama, comedy, musical, experimental theater, as well as a visual-arts gallery!
- Pinckney Island - Enjoy wildlife viewing, photography, hunting , and fishing at this national wildlife refuge!
- Hilton Head Island Bike Trails - Head from one spot to the next while enjoying spectacular vistas on your bike!
- Live Oac Outdoor Adventure Company - This popular adventure company offers you the chance to see dolphins frolicking in the water, shark feedings, turtles, and more!
- Coastal Discovery Museum - Featuring both low country natural and cultural history.
- The Sage Room - Upscale dining featuring unique appetizers, diverse cuisine, and nightly innovative specials.
- Shelter Cove Town Centre - With great shops and delicious restaurants, this town center is emblematic of leisurely coastal living.
- Harbour Town - Home to Hilton Head's iconic candy cane lighthouse, this district offers plenty of casual and elegant eateries to enjoy.
- The Jazz Corner - Enjoy authentic jazz music paired with massive martinis and delicious southern fare
- Historic Mitchelville Freedom Park
- Savannah only an hour drive
- Charleston only a two hour drive
- Beaufort only a 45 minute drive
- Coligny Beach Park
- Burkes Beach
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve
- Driessen Beach Park
- Outdoor Hilton Head outdoor and nature tours
- Folly Field Beach Park
- Daufuskie Island
- Sea Pines Equestrian Center and petting zoo
Janis H.July 2023
Nature Lover's Paradise on Hilton Head in Sea Pines was the ideal family home to explore the island, take advantage of the vast array of activities, be a central point to visit nearby relatives and relax with family game nights. The pre-arrival information the Gale family communicated to us allowed us to take advantage of the best local attractions and restaurants. They had guidebooks, maps, directions, and general information that we found very helpful for planning our trip. The appointments and furnishings were pristine and, overall - an extremely valuable exchange. Thank you so much! ”
Scott S.July 2023
We had the privilege of staying here for a week. What a great home, great hospitality and host. The hosts were very gracious, had a great booklet set up to help us navigate and was quick to answer any questions we had. We went not knowing what to expect, as this was our first stay with the use of Keys. I cant say enough good things about our experience. Thank you from the Sheldon family.”