Beachfront Costa Brava
This beachfront apartment is perfect for those looking for an exciting holiday in sunny Catalonia.
Ideal for a family, this 3-bedroom property offers plenty of space and comfort. The location is very convenient; in addition to having the sea and a charming sandy beach at your feet, you can enjoy various attractions for all styles, tastes, and ages.
The delightful seafront promenade, with a range of restaurants and bars, is just a few steps from this property. If you prefer to venture into the hike, mountains, lakes, and beautiful landscapes, Natural Parks are abundant in the region.
Those who love diving, kayaking, and other water sports are in the right place! Admire the colorful marine life of this region, which has excellent visibility for diving. Boat trips along the intricate coastline of the Costa Brava, with its fascinating rock formations, will offer you a panorama and spectacular sunsets you will never forget.
History and culture enthusiasts will find a hub of exciting landmarks, old churches and buildings, narrow medieval streets, museums, and plenty of cultural activities in Girona, just 1 hour away.
And if you love golf, you'll be tempted to play this sport at renowned courses in the region, including PGA Catalunya.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Girona Costa Brava Airport
45 minutes drive
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Tennis, yachting, equestrian, walking, cycling....
- PGA Catalunya is the number 1 ranked course in Spain
- In addition to the golf, you can also play tennis, ski, take a boat out, ride a horse, hike, or jump on a bike.
- Costa Brava beaches for all water/sea activities.
Places of Interest
- Girona is a great city. Take a leisurely stroll through the old town, visit the museums and the historic buildings, wander through the streets and squares, and discover the attractions, festivals, restaurants, cultural events, etc.
- Barcelona: From the mountains to the beach, wide tree-lined boulevards unravel into pretty parks with playgrounds and shady squares with tiny, happy bars, where a too-hot afternoon is never wasted. Just 1 hour 30 minutes away
- Costa Brava, beautiful sandy beaches on Mediterranean Sea, within 1h reach many historical / medieval villages around Costa Brava, some from ancient roman times
Garrett and Lynette R.June 2023
This place is such a cozy spot but what makes it really special is it's location overlooking the Med and the promenade of Calella. Calella is a special costal town about 1 1/2 hours drive north of Barcelona. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an off-the-beaten-path experience in a Spanish town that is predominated by European travelers. Note that there is one full flight of steps to the apartment and two of the three bedrooms are up another flight of stairs. ”