Seagrove Beach Archer Dunes
Seagrove Beach Archer Dunes
Archer Dunes is an adorable three-bedroom, two-bathroom beach house in the heart of popular Seagrove Beach. This home sleeps 11, is a quick walk from the beach, has a private pool, two balconies, and is a short bike ride away from Seaside.
A front porch welcomes guests to Archer Dunes. Stepping inside, guests will find warm tile floors and an open living, dining, and kitchen area. The inviting living area has two sets of French doors that open to the front porch. Comfy armchairs and two sofas surround a 46” TV with Roku and provide a cozy spot for guests to gather and relax after a fun day exploring Seagrove Beach. A dining table seats eight and divides the kitchen from the living area. Stainless steel appliances, black granite countertops, and white cabinets provide everything guests need to cook delicious meals. Bar seating in the kitchen seats an additional three.
Behind the kitchen is a guest bedroom with a queen bed and a twin-over-full bunk bed. French doors from the bedroom open to the back porch and pool deck. The back porch and pool deck may also be accessed through a side door from the laundry room. Outside, guests can relax on the back porch and grill lunch on a gas grill, or enter the pool deck and lounge on an outdoor wrap-around couch, cool off in the pool, or dine beneath the stars at an outdoor dining table.
A primary bedroom and a guest bedroom are on the second floor. Guests staying in the primary bedroom will enjoy hardwood floors, a king bed, a private bathroom with a spacious shower, and two French doors that open onto a wrap-around balcony with views of the neighborhood. A guest bedroom has a queen bed and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
In a third-floor tower space, guests can enjoy bird’s-eye views from tower windows seen from the twin-over-twin bunk bed or step out onto a private balcony for warm breezes and lots of Florida sunshine.
Guests will love how easy it is to explore nearby Seaside and all that Seagrove Beach offers on three included adult bikes. Archer Dunes will book quickly with this fantastic location, proximity to the beach, and private pool.
Guest Bedroom: Queen and Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Half Bathroom
Primary Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
Bunk Nook: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed
Parties, weddings, or events held at the property must be pre-approved in writing.
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
King, Queen, and Other
11 guests maximum
The third bedroom has a queen bed and bunk bed. There is also a nook with a bunk bed.
Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) or Northwest Florida Beaches Airport (ECP)
45 minutes by car for both
Third floor views of the Gulf
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Bike riding
- Boating, boat rentals
- kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Dolphin watching
Places of Interest
- Seaside - known for its pastel-colored beach houses, iconic whitewashed post office, and architect-designed walkways leading to the sugar-white sand
- Rosemary Beach - on the cusp of becoming one of America's favorite new vacation destinations with upscale boutiques, restaurants, and every kid’s favorite “The Sugar Shak”
- Rosemary Beach Racquet Club - a tennis lover’s paradise
- Sandestin Baytowne Wharf - fun area for families with kids ages 5-15. Lots of restaurants, an arcade, zip lining, candy shop, bungee trampoline, etc
- Sandestin Tennis Club - one of the Top 25 Tennis Resorts in the USA
- Silver Sands Outlet Mall
- The Track - Go karts and mini golf
- Destin Harbor Boardwalk - Destin’s lively entertainment center and the perfect waterfront place to be for guests and residents looking for endless fun
- Air Force Armament Museum - the only facility in the U.S. dedicated to the display of Air Force armament.
- In Panama City: Pier Park Outlet Mall, Gulf World Marine Park, Shipwreck Island Waterpark, Coconut Creek Family Fun Park