Croci Di Sopra
This lovely 5-bedroom property offers everything you could ask for for an unforgettable vacation in Tuscany. Thanks to the privileged location, you will be able to enjoy breathtaking views of Castle Di Sorbello and a gorgeous valley.
This bucolic landscape tinged with romanticism in the heart of the Tuscan countryside - made famous by the book "Under the Tuscan Sun" - is perfect for those looking for a relaxing stay or a creative retreat.
Popular with travelers from all over the world for its landscapes, gastronomy, and gentle lifestyle, Tuscany invites you to discover a unique marriage of art and culture, extolled since the Renaissance by the greatest painters who managed to capture and enhance these exceptional beauties.
Ideal for families or groups of friends, this beautiful home was conceived to live in harmony with nature: the pergola becomes a viewpoint; the common outdoor areas, covered in raw stone, are ideal for leisure and the arts.
Inside, the structure's visible frame and stone walls extend the property's charm, highlighted by a furniture collection from different eras.
In the rooms, modern furniture is combined with the rustic atmosphere of the villa under wide visible beams that absorb the light of the exterior landscapes. These intimate spaces represent the region's beauty, from ancient tradition to contemporary life.
In addition, this property will allow you to explore the picturesque villages in the surroundings, full of history, culture, and delicious cuisine!
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
1 X Super King, 1 X King, 2 X Doubles and 2 X Single
30 minute drive
Stunning view across the valley and view of the Castle Di Sorbello
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Experience the amazing taste of Etruscan fine wines with our great tours. You will have the opportunity to taste the likes of Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano or Chianti.
- Hiking paradise with great countryside trails all accross the region.
Places of Interest
- Made famous by the book "Under the Tuscan Sun", Cortona is built on a steep hillside and can trace its history back to 700 BC. In Cortona you can visit Etruscan tombs and see amazing artwork by famous painters such as Luca Signorelli and Fra Angelico.
- Visit unmistakable Florence - the city of the De Medici family - with its churches, palaces and priceless art collections
- Siena is a wonderful historic centre of the Gothic age and Pisa, not only famous for its leaning tower but also for its authentic and lively old town.