Villa Roca (R)
This award-winning property will take your stay in Ibiza to the next level!
Voted the best Villa in Ibiza for several years in a row by Conde Nast Traveller, this iconic property is well-known among Ibiza's jet-setters clientele. It was featured in several international publications, such as The Guardian, Haper's Bazaar, Vogue, and others.
This spectacular 10000 square feet 8-bedroom property is set in the most idyllic position, high above the village of San Jordi. Only 6 km from Ibiza town, visitors are only a few minutes away from Ibiza's famous beaches, such as Salinas, Es Codolar, and the fantastic nightlife. Ibiza's clubs and bars are about a 10 min drive.
This modern villa is carved into solid rock 200m above sea level, surrounded by mature pine forests. You will enjoy beautiful views, stunning sunsets, and unique after-party sunrises from the property's 12 terraces.
The stylish interior is decorated with a modern-minimalist style. The light color scheme of the interior decoration enhances the breathtaking views. Indoors are light and bright, with a spacious open-plan layout, perfect for socializing.
This gorgeous home features eight bedrooms decorated in a soft-modern and elegant style. It can accommodate 16 guests who enjoy a comfortable, luxurious, and quiet space. The Master Suite has a separate stone shower room, hot tub with chromotherapy, a dressing room, and a fireplace. All suites have en-suite bathrooms, access to terraces with lovely views, and five-star amenities.
The 11 bathrooms are fully equipped with everything guests may require during their stay. They are decorated elegantly with a harmony of elements and colors. The Rooftop outside dining area with barbecue, linked by service lift to kitchen and wine cellar, is the perfect complement for a lovely evening- soiree to relax and enjoy with family, friends, or as a couple.
Visitors to this incredible villa will be able to enjoy all that Ibiza has to offer, as well as its beautiful beaches and iconic nightlife. Excursions to the beautiful islands of Formentera and Espalmador, jeep tours to discover the island and its secret beaches, the old town of Ibiza full of shops and places where you can enjoy the delicious restaurants and local gastronomy.
Villa with 3 levels
8 bedrooms, 11 baths, 10000 square feet, 930 square meters
King, King, King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
16 guests maximum
Ibiza (IBZ) and Ibiza private airport
180º views of Ibiza Old town, Beaches of Salinas and Cala Jondal
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
The following services are included in the Exchange:
- 2 butlers
- 24/7 Concierge service
- Daily housekeeping
Villa Roca is delighted to provide an upscale service and the following services can be requested at additional cost:
- Selection of spa services (massage, make-up, etc.)
- food (prices to be agreed with the Host)
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Casino de Ibiza, Botafoc Eivissa, emblematic lighthouse
- Jeep tours, discover the best secret beaches, panoramas and places of Ibiza
- Sailing tours, the best way to discover Ibiza's beautiful coastline and beaches as well as the sister islands of Formentera and Espalmador
- Snorkelling, experience Ibiza’s natural wonders and view the coastline from the ocean, and see marine life moving in the clear water
Places of Interest
- Ibiza town, stroll around the lanes of the old town with cobbled streets and pretty white-painted houses next to the old port, situated at the feet of 'Dalt Vila', Ibiza's fortified old town.
- Hippy market Las Dalias, iconic flea market with craft stalls, clothing and hippy aesthetic products, music, drinks and restaurants
- Island of Formentera, an unspoilt, peaceful paradise with gorgeous beaches, sparkling waters and charming villages
- Can Marçà Caves, an impressive cave over 100,000 years old, historically used by pirates