Naples Palm Breeze
Naples Palm Breeze
This beautifully remodeled condo is located inside the gated community of Naples Cay. Boasting amazing beautiful views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and only steps from the beach, you are sure to appreciate the feel of a true Florida getaway at this perfect beach home.
As you enter the home, you will be greeted by beachy tones from the sand-colored walls to the ocean blue couches. Enjoy the impeccable views from the over-sized couches and open the sliding glass door right onto your private balcony. Enjoy additional seating on the balcony and watch the sunrise over the Gulf.
The kitchen is located behind the living room, and the whole space is open and inviting. The kitchen provides a double sink, oven, microwave, and refrigerator. With counter space on both sides, the family can gather around at the bar area and either help with meals or hang out.
The dining table is conveniently close to the kitchen. The glass table includes 4 comfortable chairs but has bar stools right next to it. For additional dining, head out on the balcony to the dining table with a view!
Naples Palm Breeze includes two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a queen-size bed and a flatscreen TV. Enjoy the warm Florida sunlight peeking through your sliding glass doors. Read a book in the comfortable chair next to the doors and watch the sunset after an exciting day. The master bathroom is ensuite for added privacy. The bathroom features a shower/tub combo and vanity with sleek countertops.
The guest bedroom has a queen-size bed and flatscreen TV. The beach follows you inside with this room's coastal decor and colors. Enjoy the view or bring the bln
The building includes a hot tub and heated pool, fitness center, shared BBQs, and clay tennis courts. All beach essentials are provided for your enjoyment! There is amazing shopping and dining nearby at the Venetian Village Waterside Shops. Whether you're looking to stay in or explore the area, there is plenty to do for any day with any group!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Pull out sofa in den.
SW Florida Regional International Airport (RSW), Fort Lauderlade (FLL), Miami International Airpor (MIA)
40 mins by car to RSW, 2 hours by car to FLL, 2 hours by car to MIA
Beautiful beach and ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Art, Wine, and Chocolate Tour (15 min by car) - This guided tour takes you through five unique art galleries downtown, where you'll have a wine and chocolate tasting at each.
- Naples Grande Golf Club (15 min by car) - With a unique layout and resting against a picturesque backdrop, this course offers a standard of excellence in Naples.
- Fuse Global Cuisine (10 min by car) - With a range of flavors and cooking techniques, Fuse offers a culinary adventures paired with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Places of Interest
- The Baker Museum (6 min by car) - This highly acclaimed arts museum offers wonderful exhibits full of intriguing contemporary art pieces.
- Bird Gardens of Naples (40 min by car) - With a variety of gorgeous flora and fauna to take in, you'll love the serenity of this amazing sanctuary for wild parrots
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary (40 min by car) - With about 13,000 acres of magnificent wetlands to explore, natural beauty abounds at this fantastic wildlife sanctuary.
Trudy H.September 2023
Well appointed condo with a great view and quick beach access. The photos look like the beach is much farther than it is. Great pool and less than a five minute walk (boardwalk) to the beach. Good owner communication. Thanks for a great stay!”
David R.June 2023
This is an amazing property. Top notch security and safety. Easy parking and access to the condo. Beautiful landscaping throughout the property all the way to the beach. Amazing views of the ocean. Kitchen provides everything needed. Great sitting/ talking room. Great location and convenient to everything. Amazing communication with owner. LOVED IT!!!”