California Om, San Francisco Bay Area Getaway
Modern San Francisco Bay Area Getaway
This beautiful home provides a wonderful place to begin your California journey while exploring San Francisco and the Bay Area. Whether you want to visit the beaches and museums, tour colleges, or make day trips to Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay, our home makes it all accessible.
This is an immaculately designed mid-century modern home, with high ceilings, lots of light and windows to capture garden views throughout. After a long day of sightseeing, unwind on the patio by the fire pit and enjoy al fresco dining. This four-bedroom, two-bath home has easy access to the freeways and is close to numerous Bay Area attractions, a serene retreat amongst a half-acre of trees. Great hiking trails (Mills Nature Canyon & Crystal Springs) are just five minutes away.
Retire for the night to one of four bedrooms. The primary bedroom offers a king-sized bed, while the guest rooms have a queen, a double, and a twin bed. There are two gorgeous bathrooms to share.
Whether you seek a quiet, tranquil getaway or a week of non-stop adventure, this beautiful home is perfect for every need.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Full, and Twin
8 guests maximum
San Francisco Airport (SFO)
10 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Crystal Springs Golf Course
- Bayfront Park
- Coyote Point Park
- Kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding
- Boating, sailing, boat tours
- Wine tasting
- Mountain biking/hiking
- Spas and wellness
Places of Interest
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - With multitudes of modern art in plenty of mediums, this amazing museum will astound you.
- Alcatraz - Take a tour of the famous prison!
- Golden Gate Bridge - See this famous 1-mile long suspension bridge that connects San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean.
- Fisherman's Wharf - San Francisco's most famous waterfront community offers some of the best dining the city has to offer.
- Punch Line Comedy Club - After a long day, relax with a hilarious show at this famous comedy club.
- Union Square - Enjoy a plethora of high-end shops, fancy hotels, art galleries, and a very attractive nightlife scene.
- Baker Beach - A half-mile long, public beach, beginning just south of Golden Gate Point.