Villa Sila Varee is situated high on a private tropical hillside estate in the unspoiled Laem Set, Taling Ngam, in the south of Koh Samui, Thailand, with uninterrupted views across the Gulf of Siam to neighboring islands.
This luxurious contemporary villa has five bedrooms and a vast living area that overlooks the 9.5-meter infinity pool with fantastic views across the sparkling Gulf of Siam to islands hovering on the horizon. The villa’s team of professional staff will take excellent care of you, ensuring you spend your time relaxing and enjoying the calm and peaceful natural environment.
It’s within a three-minute drive of the beautiful golden sands of Laem Set beach and the famous Kamalaya wellness center and spa resort, and 10 minutes from local restaurants, attractions, and boats to the neighboring islands of Koh Tan and Koh Madsum. Samui international airport is 20 kilometers to the north, and most of Samui’s attractions are within a 40-minute drive of the villa.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
1 queen room, 2 king rooms, two twin rooms
Koh Samui International airport
40 by car
Amazing ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Optional chef services available just ask the host member. The chef will prepare up to the meals a day, and can shop for the guests (upon request) at an additional service charge.
Pick up at the airport can be arranged, depending on the number of guests.
Activities of Interest
- Meet up on a catamaran for a deep-sea fishing adventure, or take a snorkel or scuba dive and discover the glowing world below, breaking the surface just in time to catch the island’s famous sunset.
- Private beach access and uninterrupted views of Samui.
- Private sailboat to chauffeured tours of the beautiful island and waterfalls
- Canopy cable rides; adventure awaits you amongst the luscious canopy of Thailand's most beautiful rainforests.
Places of Interest
- Visit extraordinary Buddhist landmarks, like the 36-foot-tall Big Buddha statue, the relic of Buddha’s footprint or temples housing mummified monks
- Encounter endless surprise in Koh Phangan’s uninhibited corners and take a detour to Hin Ta and Hin Yai, a pair of rocks legendary for their erotic shapes
- Or end the night at Fisherman’s Village in-the-know restaurants and beachfront bars.
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary; a retirement home for elephants who have worked exhausting hours in the logging and tourism industries. Feed, walk with, and observe them as they roam, socialise, bathe and enjoy a peaceful life that they deserve.