Imagine the Grand Canyon sitting on a beach. Welcome to Praia da Falésia.
The beloved beach is characterized by its incredible red cliffs. The translation is Beach of Cliffs. Falésia beach is one of the best beaches in the Algarve.
Even if you are not a beach lover, this beach is definitely worth a visit, and it's a short 600-meter walk from Villa Falesia Blue. The sand on the beach is beautifully soft. The sea is clean, and the water is crystal clear. Going for a swim and refreshing yourself in these clear waters during a hot day, enjoying the views is worth a visit.
That's Praia da Falesia or Cliff beach, and it's a short 600 meters from Villa Falesia Blue.
The Villa is also situated between two other five-star gems: Pine Cliffs and The Epic Sana, both of which boast fine restaurants. Pine Cliffs have a spectacular golf course where half the holes overlook Falesia beach. The Mirador cocktail bar inside Pine Cliffs is also strategically positioned on the cliff, perfect for enjoying the stunning Algarvian sunsets.
The excellent location of this property allows guests to visit and discover several nearby places of interest and activities.
This fantastic private residence has four generously sized double bedrooms and five ample bathrooms. They are decorated in an elegant and contemporary style and can accommodate eight guests who will enjoy a comfortable and quiet space to relax. The large windows allow plenty of natural light in, mixed with the decor and harmony of colours to create a pleasant and homely ambience within the property.
The common areas, such as the living room and kitchen, are roomy and decorated using a blend of minimalist and elegant décor mixed with traditional elements.
The exterior of this property is one of the key features of this beautiful Villa, with a spacious swimming pool and charming outdoor furniture and lounge, making the perfect complement for evenings with friends, families or couples to enjoy comfort and relax.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3444 square feet, 320 square meters
King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
40 minutes by car
Beautiful mosaic swimming pool, mature pine trees
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Vale do Lobo Royal Spa (29 mins drive)Experience a world of absolute relaxation and comfort and offers a number of soothing treatments, designed to transport you to an entirely new level of tranquillity.
- Skydiving (33 mins drive) Jump from a height of about 4000m and feel about 50 seconds free fall before the parachute cap opens. During the whole jump you are connected to a parachute instructor.
- Karting (21 mins drive) is well geared up for this exciting experience. The main karting track is 760m in length and is a replica of the former Formula One Brazilian race track, Jacarepegua.
- Alsafari Tours (13 mins drive) Discover the Algarve countryside visiting unique beauty spots, villages and landscapes in 4 x 4 vehicles.
- Several golf courses within short drive nearby. Vale do Lobo, Quinta do Lago, Laranjal & VIlamoura Courses.
Places of Interest
- Tavira (42 mins drive) Visit this quintessential Portuguese seaside town featuring stunning pantiles topped houses and lovely unspoiled beaches.
- Faro (40 mins drive) Visit the Algarve’s capital, It has an attractive marina, well-maintained parks and plazas, and a picturesque cidade velha (old town) ringed by medieval walls.
- Cerro da Vila Roman Ruins - leisurely walk of less than an hour - Roman remains are found throughout the region, including this villa. You will also find a well-curated museum.
- The barrier islands of Armona, Culatra & Farol - take a ferry from Olhao and step back in time to natural islands with charming little shacks and local restaurants with fresh caught seafood.
- The Waterfalls in Vigário Alte, Barbelote Monchique, Cadoiço Loule are worth a visit outside summer months.