All Souls Avenue Lovely Home
London is one of the most popular destinations in England. Some of the most iconic landmarks in the world, such as Big Ben or the London Eye, are located in this vibrant city.
Located on the southern edge of the London Borough of Brent and close to the City of Westminster, Kensal Rise nestles next to Queen's Park to form a vibrant residential village.
It's a lively area with an exciting mix of independent shops and a cracking selection of cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants.
The excellent location of this property in Kensal Rise gives guests a chance to visit the surrounding areas and enjoy the tranquillity of the neighbourhood while being close to London's most iconic attractions!
This private residence has great traditional features, maintaining its character and style with a fresh and modern finish.
The inside is beautifully bright and spacious, with three generously sized double bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, and a homely and cosy living room with a dining area.
The living areas open up to a charming garden with an outdoor grill, perfect for enjoying a nice picnic on sunny days with family, friends or as a couple.
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1614 square feet, 150 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Additional amenities: Garden with BBQ.
Heathrow or Luton Airport
49 minutes drive
Lovely views of the back garden and other gardens to the park and to the front down the hill of houses.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Portobello Road Market (12 mins drive) antiques, food and general items (on Saturdays)
- London Walks (33 mins drive) "London's best guided walks" - meet at tube stops
- Natural History Museum, V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum and Science Museum
- Concerts and sporting events at the nearby Royal Albert Hall
- Wormwood Scrubs Park (13 mins drive) A little bit of alternative relaxation in this busy bustling city of London! Amazing little league games played by loads of people and great food trucks.
- English Tea House (13 mins drive) enjoy a nice afternoon tea in this charming and cosy tea house.
Places of Interest
- Buckingham Palace(32 mins drive)The official London residence of the UK's sovereigns since 1837.
- Hyde Park (21 mins drive) one of the largest parks in London and one of its Royal Parks.
- Knightsbridge (28 mins drive) Swanky neighborhood full of upscale shopping and dining.
- Soho (33 mins drive) This buzzing and unique central London neighbourhood is home to bars and galleries.