On one of Eagle Bay's most exclusive streets, this beautiful hillside property offers some of the most commanding ocean views you are likely to experience. You can't help but be mesmerised by the dramatic vistas from almost every room. This place is just dreamy!
The house is incredibly spacious! It boasts two kitchen and dining zones (upstairs and down) so that families and groups of friends can enjoy separate living areas if needed.
The layout of the two-storey property is perfect for entertaining. Upstairs, the main open-plan living and dining rooms are positioned to face the ocean and soak up the ambience of adjoining native bushland and tall trees. Open the big glass doors to step out onto the entertaining deck, where you can welcome the sounds of the sea inside. Or cosy up indoors to watch the winter storms rolling in. A home to be enjoyed across all seasons.
Downstairs offers three guest bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen and dining area, and a gorgeous lounge zone with a cosy wood fire and TV. Laundry and two bathrooms are located on this lower level.
The two fully equipped kitchens. Both have fridges, dishwashers and microwave ovens and two eight-person dining tables.
The downstairs dining area opens onto a generous paved and covered entertaining zone and a stretch of manicured grass and gardens. Enjoy the ocean backdrop while you watch the children play on the lawn. This place is just dreamy!
Situated on an elevated 2002m2 in the prestigious seaside escape of Eagle Bay, this fantastic two-storey, 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom home will impress at every turn. The superb design allows both levels to be enjoyed separately by family & guests if desired.
It is located just 500m approx. From the Bay's white shores and turquoise waters, 10 minutes approx. To Dunsborough town centre and a relaxing drive to many superb eateries and wineries.
Private Residence with 0 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 21 square feet, 2 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and 2x Bunk
11 guests maximum
Uninterrupted ocean views of Eagle Bay
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
No more than six people are allowed on the premises after 10 pm.
Guests must adhere to the Guest Code of Conduct (displayed inside the home).
Coastal midges and mosquitos are a part of life in the South-West, especially at dusk. They are very attracted to inside lights at night.
We recommend keeping doors and windows without screens closed to avoid insects entering the house. The best health advice is to wear long, loose clothing outdoors and use insect repellant.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Dunsborough Lakes Golf Club, (20 mins drive) The best family-friendly golf experience in the South West! We feature a beautiful 18 holes golf.
- The Humble Horse, (16 mins drive) The Humble Horse is situated in the country town of Cowaramup, set amongst rolling hills and vineyards
- Quinninup Falls, (9 mins drive) This route is excellent for bird watching, hiking and walking.
- Winery and Brewery Tour in Margaret River with Lunch, (22 mins drive) Enjoy wine tasting at some of the best wineries and stop for lunch at a brewery Throughout the day, admire the views of the Margaret River area.
Places of Interest
- Woodlands Wines, (6 mins drive) Woodlands' Vineyards are dry grown and maintained by hand using organic and traditional methods.
- Moses North Beach, (15 mins drive) stunning views and beautiful beach with clear waters!
- Margaret River Indulge and Discover Day Tour, (16 mins drive) Visit a coffee works, brewery, and winery; tuck into a delicious winery lunch (included); enjoy views of Prevelly Beach; and sample local craft ale at a brewery or a photo stop at Canal Rocks.