Chic apartment Residence La Cordée
Chamonix is a resort area near the junction of France, Switzerland and Italy, a bustling Alpine town surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
This beautiful town is one of the best places to visit in France for hiking, rock climbing, paragliding, golf, and tennis. Guests will enjoy stunning landscapes, mountain views and green forests, charming local shops, and delicious gastronomy.
Whether you are searching for the ultimate outdoor activities holiday or a superb escape in the Alps, Chamonix, with its stunning backdrop of Mont Blanc, has something to offer everyone. A perfect holiday for all tastes and ages!
This beautiful apartment is inside the chicest residence in Chamonix, with a swimming pool, sauna, playground, and condominium gym.
This private residence has three lovely double bedrooms, decorated in a rustic and elegant style and can accommodate a maximum of five guests who will enjoy a comfortable, luminous, and quiet space to relax in.
The spacious lounge areas, filled with natural light, offer a homely and cosy atmosphere. This property's rustic and stylish decoration creates a fantastic connection with the natural landscape.
It is located 5 km from the centre of Chamonix, reachable on foot with a pleasant walk along the river.
Golf is a half-mile drive, and the Flegere ski lifts are half a mile away.
The residence has private outdoor parking, and the apartment has a parking space in the garage indoors.
Residence La Cordee is right in front of Lac de Champraz and has a wellness area and private parking.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Two double bedrooms:
*Bedroom 1: One king size
*Bedroom 2: One bunk bed with double bed at the bottom and single at the top
In the living room, there is a sofa that can turn into a double bed.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Musée des Cristaux (5 mins drive)Chamonix and the Mineralogy Club came together to curate a stunning collection that includes pink fluorspar and smoked quartz.
- The Merlet Animal Park (26 mins drive) The Merlet Animal Park invites nature lovers to spend the afternoon exploring 50 acres dedicated to the wildlife residents of the Chamonix Valley.
- Annecy (1h 24mins drive) In France, Annecy is the epitome of a scenic and historical destination. This is why Annecy is nicknamed the “Pearl of the French Alps!”
Places of Interest
- L’Aiguille du Midi (9 mins drive) Ride it all the way up before scaling Mont Blanc, or you can stop at Plan de l’Aiguille on the way to hike to picturesque Montenvers.
- Mont Blanc massif (20 mins drive) It’s the highest mountain in the Alps and one of the most imposing on the continent.
- Glacier des Bossons (23 mins drive) Learn more about the glacier’s history through an interpretive walk – or simply scroll through the amazing photos over a dish of raclette at the Pyramides chalet.
- Mer de Glace (47 mins drive) This Sea of Ice is only a train ride away from the centre of Chamonix.