500yo grad II listed Family Cottage
Nestled within a hamlet in the South Downs National Park, this cosy yet spacious 15th Century cottage offers ample indoor and outdoor space.
This beautiful cottage can be found just off Church Lane on a quiet country road which is surrounded by open farmland. There are a network of pathways that run directly from the property to explore the countryside in the South Downs National Park.
Experience the beautiful countryside in England in this lovely 500-year-old grad II-listed cottage. Tons of characters but with a modern open-plan kitchen connecting to an outdoor patio. A perfect stay for families, friends or a romantic escape.
Surrounded by greenery and countryside, this area has widespread outdoor activities, from bird sanctuaries to beautiful nature parks and fantastic golf courses.
The excellent location allows guests to enjoy various outdoor excursions and visits to nearby small towns and villages, being within easy reach of London, Winchester or Southampton and the wide variety of activities to suit all tastes and ages.
The property's interior combines characterful English architecture with beautiful wooden furniture creating attractive British-style decor in this homely private residence. The unique blend of modern and classic styles gives this estate a distinctive character and beauty. With five spacious and comfortable bedrooms, eight guests will enjoy a tranquil and cosy space to relax and rest.
The fully-equipped kitchen-diner includes an Aga and features two sets of bifold doors, leading to the decked area and beautiful garden. The outdoor areas feature a lounge space, a large garden and lovely views of the surrounding landscape.
Estate with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2293 square feet, 214 square meters
King, Queen, Twin, Twin, and Twin
8 guests maximum
50 minute drive
Beautiful countryside views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Marwell Zoo (47 mins drive) Marwell Zoo aims to connect people with nature and get closer to the wonders of the natural world.
- Blacknest Golf and Country Club (10 mins drive) perfect place to enjoy a day out with lovely views of the countryside.
- Birdworld (10 mins drive) one of the largest bird parks in the country; with 26 acres of landscaped park and gardens, home to over 1000 birds and 180 species from around the world.
Places of Interest
- Alice Holt Forest (11 mins drive) beautiful forest for nature lovers with plenty of space to run, hike and have a nice day outside!
- Winchester (37 mins drive) Winchester is home to a world-famous Cathedral, with the longest medieval nave in Europe, and containing numerous ancient monarchs of Wessex and Winchester.
- London (1h 30 mins drive) London is known for its rich history, double-decker buses, red phone booths, world-class museums and galleries, gigantic lush parks, financial districts, and cosmopolitan vibes.