5 Quadrant Hill Road
The Hamptons have tons of activities to offer to its visitors and residents. It is repeatedly referred to as the "Most beautiful village in America". It's also one of the world's top beach towns.
It ranges from partying and beautiful beaches to famous restaurants, museums, antique shops, and nature preserves. This area has a long history of city slickers visiting its gorgeous shores. It's perfect for escaping the city and exploring a magnificent location on a long-week trip.
Coopers Beach is easily accessible from Southampton, being one of the best beaches in the region.
It doesn't matter what season you visit; its sandy shores always welcome visitors, especially on a gloriously sunny day. Take yourself a picnic, enjoy the rays or even try your hands at surfing.
Apart from the beaches, one of the best things about The Hamptons is the food. You'll find gourmet dining and some beachside diners perfect for any palate.
This modern "net-zero" house provides the ultimate in luxury and privacy.
The spacious and bright living spaces are decorated chic and elegant with a harmony of colours and carefully chosen furniture.
With five comfortable and large double bedrooms, twelve guests will find the perfect spot to rest and relax.
The outdoor space is designed for ultimate relaxation and pure enjoyment. With a lovely outdoor lounge area and dining space, perfect for nice picnics and aperitifs with friends, family or as a couple!
Relax by the swimming pool, enjoy the hot tub and the views of the gardens or wander around the area and discover the nearby beaches and restaurants.
This remarkable home will make your stay in East Hampton a fantastic experience.
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4520 square feet, 420 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
A house manager can help with the first lot of groceries and any questions about the house or issues.
There is an outdoor shower for use in summer.
The pool is heated but only open from the end of May to mid-September. Early or late opening/closing may be available if in advance.
There is a high chair, pack-and-play, and baby crib available.
The house is run on solar energy and is net zero. There is also a backup generator.
2 hours 30 minutes drive
Amazing views as the house is on a hill in line with the treetops.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Three Mile Harbor Marina (10 mins drive) Rent a boat or enjoy a delicious waterfront meal.
- Pollock-Krasner House and Studio (15 mins drive) Visitors can see where the pair of artists lived and worked at this stunning museum.
- Hank's Pumpkin Town (29 mins drive) Indulge in pumpkin picking and some of the best cider donuts you'll ever have.
- Amagansett Beach and Bicycle (16 mins drive) Rent a bike and explore the Hamptons.
- Main Beach (17 mins drive) Bask in the sunshine at one of the most sensational beaches in all the Hamptons.
Places of Interest
- Montauk Brewing Company (31 mins drive) Wet your whistle with a can of delicious, Montauk-brewed beer.
- East Hampton Village (14 mins drive) Peruse through the streets of East Hampton, exploring the different shops and cafes along the way.
- Round Swamp Farm (11 mins drive) This combination of country market and bakery will delight you.
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard (18 mins drive) Sip on rose at this glorious, 55-acre winery, pairing your vino with delicious cheese and charcuterie plates.
- Bostwick's Chowder House (15 mins drive) This casual eatery dishes out some of the best seafood around on unpretentious paper plates in a laidback setting.